CHAPTER 84

When Yang Jin was called by Mrs. Tang's name, she didn't react yet and didn't know who it was.

Chu Xia quickly pushed her and whispered: "The teacher asked you to answer the question."

Yang Jin woke up in an instant, his face turned pale with fright, he stood up suddenly, and the chair behind him made a loud noise.

She looked at the teacher, not knowing what to say. She grabbed Chu Xia's clothes with her hands and shook them hard. She asked anxiously in a low voice: "What's the problem? What's the problem? Quick, quick, quick!"

Chu Xia wanted to tell her, but Mrs. Tang kept staring at the two of them, and she had no chance to speak.

Under Mrs. Tang's cannibalistic gaze, she quietly moved the book over and pointed at what she wanted to say.

Yang Jin immediately gained confidence, picked up the book, and read the content loudly. Chu Xia covered her face and pulled her with her hands.

Not only do you have to talk about the content in the book, but you also have to understand it yourself. Yang Jin didn't understand and gave her a confused look.

At this time, Mrs. Tang walked over, took out the book in Yang Jin's hand, put it on Chu Xia's table, and looked at Yang Jin sternly: "What are you reading? Repeat the question I just asked ?"

The whole classroom was silent. Yang Jin looked at Mrs. Tang and then at Chu Xia.

Chu Xia couldn't help her. She could still remind her if the teacher was far away, but the teacher was right in front of them and couldn't be so blatant.

Yang Jin couldn't answer, she lowered her head silently.

"If you don't even know the question, what are you going to answer? Read? You read to the patient when you're treating him, and see if you can read to him well!"

Mrs. Tang attacked indiscriminately. After scolding Yang Jin, she scolded Mao Xiaolan, Liang Wenwen and others next to her for not paying attention in class and wanting to become a quack doctor in the future!

He also scolded Chu Xia and Ye Mengchun: "You can help in class now, but you also help when they treat people? This is not helping people, it is harming them! Don't rely on your good studies to think that you can do everything! Luo Chuxia, cough There is excessive phlegm...and a moist pulse. Please explain the pathogenesis of this disease."

This is not something they are learning now in Chu Xia. They can learn it later. Mrs. Tang just wants her to know that she doesn't know everything.

But Chu Xia stood up silently and skillfully answered this question using the functions of the five internal organs and the theory of the five elements.

Mrs. Tang looked at her for a few seconds and glared at her: "Sit down."

Chu Xia smiled obediently at Mrs. Tang: "Thank you, teacher."

Mrs. Tang stood back on the podium and looked at Chu Xia: "Just because you can do it, it doesn't mean that Yang Jin and the others can do it too. They are so sleepy, so just stand and listen."

Yang Jin and the others stood for a long class. When they stood at the end, as soon as Mrs. Tang said get out of class was over, they immediately collapsed on their chairs: "That's so perverted. Mrs. Tang doesn't show us any friendship between teachers and students."

Chu Xia: "It's only been a month since school started, but I already value you very much by remembering your name."

Yang Jin: "She remembers all the names in the class."

*

Grandpa Jiang finished drinking the medicinal wine, so he went to the drugstore to buy Chinese medicine in early summer, and also bought some medicinal materials for dietary therapy.