CHAPTER 93

Dongcheng is almost in the northernmost part of China. It is far away from the capital, and the green train is slow. There is no place to rest at night, so I can only sleep on the table.

Chu Xia asked the teacher who went with him: "Adults can still endure a long train ride. Children like them are so young that they can't even sleep well at night on the train. Can they survive?"

The leading teachers are a man and a woman. They are both Mathematical Olympiad teachers and members of the Beijing Mathematical Society. The male teacher's surname is Jin and the female teacher's surname is Xing.

Teacher Jin gave a wry smile and said, "We also want our children to take a sleeper berth or fly there, but the math club doesn't have much funding right now."

Chu Xia sighed in her heart. She could directly take An An and Zhang Lu to spend money to sit on the sleeper berths, but the students and teachers who went with them were all on hard seats, so this behavior was inappropriate.

Then just be patient.

In early summer, I was just glad that students and teachers were seated together, and there were no unbearable elite passengers who casually took off their shoes. Apart from being a bit crowded, it was not too uncomfortable.

Cen Huai'an adapted to the environment faster than in early summer. He had already silently taken out a book and was reading it. It was a book about supernatural beings. He bought it at a second-hand bookstall during the Lantern Festival, and he hadn't read it until now.

Other students, some of whom had never taken a train, looked around excitedly on their seats and talked happily with their classmates.

Zhang Lu and Chu Xia were sitting together. Two people came from their school. There was no first place Liu Hongyu, but a boy who was somewhat taciturn. Sitting opposite them in Chu Xia.

So Zhang Lu was bored. An An was reading next to her, and the classmate across from her was silent. The aunt who could talk to her was separated from her by An An.

Zhang Lu looked out the window from the innermost seat by the window, then held his chin and looked at the classmates opposite, and then turned to look at An An.

Finally, she couldn't bear it anymore and turned her head to look at the book Cen Huai'an was reading: ""The Record of Strange Things"?"

Zhang Lu read the title of the book word for word and thought it was strange: "An'an, what book are you reading? Why haven't I seen it before?"

Cen Huaian was just halfway through a story when he placed the book between the two of them and said, "The story of a fox."

Zhang Lu became interested and went over to read with An An.

When Chu Xia heard the conversation between the two, she became more interested and stretched her head to look at the book on the table.

It is indeed the story of a fox, or the love-hate relationship between a fox who turned into a goblin and a scholar.

Chu Xia originally thought that this was the kind of love story between a lady and a monster that was most common in previous TV series.

Later, I also saw that the vixen was betrayed by the scholar, and finally died at the hands of the Taoist priest before he was about to escape to the forest of the clan.

"Is the story over here?"

Cen Huaian turned back a page: "Mom, not yet."

"Huh? The heroine is dead and turned into a pile of bones. Why isn't it over yet?"