CHAPTER 111

Nowadays, various interest classes have appeared, and some also teach swimming. Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu signed up for one such swimming class. It was run by a retired swimmer and borrowed the swimming pool of a middle school. .

This interest class was the closest to Grandpa Chiang's house. Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian went to see the swimming pool and signed up directly. They came twice a week.

Jiang Weixian heard that they were going to learn swimming and signed up together.

Today is their first day of swimming lessons. When Cen Huaian, Zhang Lu, and Jiang Weixian arrived at the middle school swimming pool, children of several age groups were already there.

There are children ranging from seven or eight years old to fifteen or sixty-seven years old. Including Cen Huai'an and others, there are a total of eight children learning to swim with him.

In addition to the coach who runs the class, they are also taught by a male coach. One is in his thirties and the other is in his twenties. Each of them has four students.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were assigned to older coaches, and Jiang Weicheng learned from another coach first.

Before entering the pool, the coach teaches all children to warm up.

"Be sure to warm up before swimming. This link is very important. Otherwise, it will easily cause damage to joints, ligaments, heart, etc., and may also lead to cramps after entering the water, threatening your life safety."

After hearing what the coach said, all the children immediately became more standard in their movements. Cen Huai'an and the other two students learn martial arts and also warm up before training. Therefore, they are the most standard in warm-up movements and learn the fastest.

After the warm-up, children wearing colorful swimsuits and swimming caps put on swimming rings and went into the water.

The water is cool, and it is very comfortable to be in the water on such a hot day. The children have started splashing happily in the water before they even start learning to swim.

The coach ignored the flopping child and raised his finger to Zhang Lu: "You learn from me first. The other children play by themselves. Don't let go of the swimming ring. Don't go to the deep pool. I will teach you after I finish teaching her."

Zhang Lu followed the coach to the side to study. Cen Huai'an quietly floated on the water with his swimming ring on, feeling the coolness that the water brought to him.

Even if you don't learn to swim, soaking in a cool pool is still very comfortable.

He looked towards the place where Zhang Lu was learning to swim. After thinking about it, he touched the bottom of the pool and walked towards the two of them.

The water depth of this pool is only 1.2 meters. As long as they don't slip and cannot get up, it is not very dangerous for these students who are over 1.2 meters tall.

As soon as he reached the two of them, he heard a "pop" and Zhang Lu's slap hit the coach's face hard: "Where are you touching?!"

Cen Huaian frowned and raised his feet to speed up the past, but due to the resistance of the water, he still couldn't walk fast.

Anger flashed across the coach's face, and he covered his face, even more angry than Zhang Lu: "This is normal teaching! How can you teach swimming without touching your body? If you don't want to learn, just leave. I don't need you as a student!"

Zhang Lu snorted: "Do you think I'm a three-year-old kid? When I teach you how to swim, you have to touch your feet and arms. Who would touch your chest! And you touch me more than once!"