CHAPTER 131

The next day, Xidan.

Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, and there are not many shops open in Xidan, which is usually bustling, but if you look hard, you can still find one or two shops that are open.

There were also people coming and going on the street. Everyone was chatting and laughing, preparing to visit relatives for New Year greetings.

Jiang Zhiyi stood at the door of Yun Mengze and looked at Yun Mengze's door.

Jiang Zhiyi has always known about this entertainment venue opened by Jiang Zhida, but because she did not come back from Yangcheng at that time, and later went abroad, she has never really come to Yunmengze to see it.

Seeing Yun Mengze now, Jiang Zhiyi's first reaction was shock. This entertainment venue was more high-end than what she had seen in Yangcheng, and it did not give people a sense of crookedness. On the contrary, it discouraged some people who were crooked in themselves.

As she was watching, familiar footsteps sounded behind her. Jiang Zhiyi's body stiffened, and she suddenly felt a sense of home away from home.

She wanted to turn around, but her feet seemed to be frozen and she couldn't turn around at all.

"Zhiyi."

The restraints on Jiang Zhiyi seemed to be broken all of a sudden, her body regained consciousness, and she slowly turned around.

Qian Ran was wearing a dark gray coat and stood one step behind her, looking deeply at her with the familiar affection in his eyes.

Jiang Zhiyi's mood suddenly became unbearable, her nose suddenly became sore, and tears instantly burst out of her eyes.

"Brother Xiaoran, I'm sorry..."

Qian Ran suddenly sighed, stepped forward, took Jiang Zhiyi into his arms, and patted her back gently: "You know, I have never blamed you."

Jiang Zhiyi clutched the clothes on his chest tightly, lying in his arms and crying so hard that she couldn't speak complete words.

"I...I know, but...but I...blame...myself."

Qian Ran's hand suddenly tightened, and the pain in his heart seemed to be soothed with just these words.

He is always so soft-hearted towards Jiang Zhiyi.

"That's your job. Don't blame yourself. Stop crying."

Jiang Zhiyi: "I...I can't stop."

Qian Ran laughed helplessly, hugged her and let her cry, and the two said no more to each other.

Yunmengze opened its doors today. The staff working today can get three times the salary and double the bonus. Therefore, there are many employees taking advantage of the holiday to work.

The security guard on duty stood at the door and watched the two hugging each other for a long time. They looked at each other with gossip in their eyes.

But because they were working, they stood straight and didn't make any other movements.

Jiang Zhiyi finally had enough crying. In the past few days since she came back, it seemed that she had shed all the tears she had accumulated in the past few years.

She let go of Qian Ran, looked at the large area of ​​his coat that was soaked with tears, covered it with her hands to hide it, and looked up at Qian Ran: "I didn't mean it."

Qian Ran flicked her head gently with his hand: "So what if you did it on purpose, I won't blame you. Let's go."

"Yes." Jiang Zhiyi nodded, and Qian Ran naturally held her hand and walked on the streets of Xidan.