CHAPTER 126

Chu Xia was making dumplings when he was pulled by Jiang Zhiguan to talk. Hearing this, he subconsciously said: "I'm not in school, I'm..."

Before she finished speaking, she understood the meaning of Jiang Zhiguan's words, her eyebrows wrinkled, and her eyes showed concern: "That shouldn't be the case, Lulu has just entered university."

Jiang Zhiguan knew her daughter better than Chu Xia. She shook her head and said, "Lulu is a talented artist who is bold. She is different from those students who just entered."

Chu Xia obviously also thought about Zhang Lu's martial arts training.

An An was in military training at Jinghua University because he excelled in martial arts and became a model for new students in military training.

Zhang Lu's training in the military academy must be more rigorous than in ordinary colleges and universities, and her abilities will be more outstanding. It is really possible that what they are worried about will happen.

"Don't worry too much." Even thinking of such a thing, Chu Xia couldn't agree with Jiang Zhiguan to deepen her worries.

She advised Jiang Zhiguan: "Everything is your guess now. Since the school says she is guarding the school, Lulu's safety must be fine."

If something happens, the student's parents will not be notified.

Jiang Zhiguan thought about it carefully and found that it was indeed what Chu Xia said, but she still couldn't rest assured that she hadn't seen Zhang Luren.

*

Zhang Lu was not in the country when the mission was carried out. They were in a small country in Southeast Asia with a complex social environment and full of turmoil.

Their main responsibility is to rescue a person who has been kidnapped with something the country needs.

Zhang Lu and the others pretended to be people who wanted to go there and make a lot of money, and they were successfully brought in.

In fact, Zhang Lu knew what was popular here, which was du, and these things were what this small country wanted to sell most in China.

The rescue operation is full of dangers. Not only does it have to face the risk of being discovered, but it also has to be compromised by the bad guys.

The original plan was for Zhang Lu, a man with high force value, to be responsible for the rescue and to direct the subsequent control plan. The active boy would mediate with the people there.

Who knew that the plan could not keep up with the changes. The active boys were not as skilled in dealing with people as Zhang Lu, and those people valued Zhang Lu more.

The commander had to change the plan. Active Man and the sniper were responsible for finding people, while Zhang Lu was responsible for dealing with local forces.

The plan went smoothly at first, and the hostages were quickly found.

However, they were discovered during the retreat. Zhang Lu and the others headed towards the border while protecting the hostages.

Fortunately, the terrain here is composed of mountains and various tall trees and grasses, which is conducive to concealing their whereabouts and is also conducive to Zhang Lu and the others' retreat.

Because it is in other countries, the Chinese army cannot enter for support, which will give other countries a signal to attack.

The four Zhang Lus had a wooden warehouse, but the people who were chasing them also had a wooden warehouse. They were chasing after them, and the woods were full of the sound of the wooden warehouse.