CHAPTER 10

The fat woman held the fat boy's face and cried earth-shatteringly, as if the fat boy had suffered a particularly serious injury and his life was hanging by a thread.

Chu Xia was a little embarrassed, and the teacher was at a loss. The two looked at each other, and Chu Xia moved his gaze away and touched his nose.

Although this little fat boy robbed his son Tang, it is indeed a bit pitiful to be beaten like this.

A murder caused by a sugar.

The teacher hurriedly comforted the fat woman: "Mother Chenchen, don't cry. I checked Chenchen, but his face was scratched a few times by nails. It's all right." Mother Chenchen didn't listen, and kept crying: "My

son Ah, you've suffered, mother shouldn't have sent you to Yuhong Class."

She stood up, saw Cen Huai'an from the teacher and then looked at Chu Xia, understood, and immediately raged at Chu Xia: "Okay! It's your son Hit Chenchen! How did you educate the child, you beat my retainer to such a disfigurement! At home, his father and I are not willing to touch his finger!" "Mother Chenchen, calm

down , This is An An's mother, shall we solve the problem first?"

The teacher hurriedly stood between Chen Chen's mother and Chu Xia, for fear that the two parents would fight, and Chen Chen's mother looked too fierce.

"What is the solution? You have to give me an explanation for beating my son like this!"

"That... Chenchen's mother." The teacher looked at Chenchen's mother awkwardly, then at Chu Xia and said, "It was Chenchen who snatched it first!" An An's last toffee, An An got angry and started fighting."

"What?!" Chen Chen's mother was taken aback, her face showing embarrassment, she twisted and glared at Chen Chen angrily: "You really steal milk Have you eaten the candy?"

Chenchen pursed his lips and said "um", "The toffee smells so good, I couldn't hold back."

"What did I say at home? Don't eat any more candies! Don't steal other people's things! It seems that you have ignored my words, right? You brat!" Saying "slap", he patted his butt hard, the

minister The minister burst into tears instantly, looking even more miserable.

Chu Xia: Didn't you say that you don't want to give your minister a finger at home? It turned out to be a direct palm.

"Hey! Chenchen's mother!" The teacher hurried to stop him, and Chu Xia said beside him, "No way, no way."

Cen Huaian hummed, thinking coldly: You deserve it, I let you steal my candy!

However, he leaned against the wall, took a look at Chu Xia, and then at Chenchen and Chenchen's mother. Fortunately, his mother didn't spank him, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

Chenchen's mother picked up Chenchen's collar, lifted it up and put it in front of Cen Huaian: "Apologize."

Chenchen sniffed, wiped his arm under his nose, and said softly, "I'm sorry."

Chenchen Chen's mother fumbled in her bag for a long time, and took out a fruit candy and put it in Cen Huai'an's hand.

"I only have fructose, okay?"

Chu Xia walked over, touched Cen Huai'an's head and said, "It's wrong for him to steal your candy, is it right for you to beat him like this?"

Cen Huai'an bowed his head and said nothing.

Chu Xia knew that he was stubborn, but she didn't expect him to be so stubborn.

It is estimated that even if she beats him now, he will not say sorry to the little fat man.