CHAPTER 110

"What does this do?"

Teacher Jiang reached out and took out the thing from the student's hand.

He knew it was a kite, but he frowned and looked at it for a long time, but he couldn't tell what the shape of the kite was.

The student who was caught said nervously: "Yan... Yanzi."

"You're not good at this craft." Teacher Jiang returned the kite that looked like a swallow to him: "Come to me after class and I will teach you."

Although Teacher Jiang did not criticize the student, everyone else who made small gestures also sat up straight, and no one dared not listen carefully to the class.

Zhang Lu also quietly threw the knife and bamboo stick in his hand into the table bucket.

*

During the outing in early summer, we did not choose to go to a park, but to a reservoir in Haidian District. The scenery around the reservoir was very good. The water was so clear that you could see the entire blue sky and white clouds. There were willows all around, and various flowers and plants were flourishing and working hard. growing.

As soon as he got off the car, Zhang Lu saw the vast and vast reservoir and said "Wow": "It's so beautiful here!"

Several dogs also jumped out of the car, running around like they were in a new world.

Jiang Weixi is young and small, and she chases her beloved dog anxiously with her short legs: "Xiaohua! Huahua! Wait for me!"

I got out of the car in early summer, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt like I could smell the fragrance of grass and the refreshing water, and my whole heart was filled with fresh air.

After Cen Huai'an and Cen Zhengnian got off the car, they first went to the trunk of the car to get something. In addition to enjoying the scenery, they also prepared various tools for fishing, barbecue, and picnics.

Jiang Zhida, Shen Chuan and Tu Hongxiao also got out of the car. They mainly followed to join in the fun. Like Jiang Zhida, they were not married, so when they saw Jiang Zhida driving out, they heard that he was going to have a spring outing with his family, so they shamelessly got in the car.

"It's true that my visit was not in vain, this place is so fucking beautiful!"

"Pa!" As soon as Shen Chuan finished speaking, Jiang Zhida slapped him on the back: "There are children, please be careful what you say."

Tu Hongxiao silently went to the trunk to get fishing tools and a small bench, and found a good spot by the reservoir to start fishing.

Seeing his appearance, Shen Chuan immediately became anxious: "Hongxiao, wait for me! You can't start first!"

A few people had just made a bet in the car to see who could catch more fish today. The loser would be responsible for packing up all the follow-up things after today's barbecue and picnic.

Jiang Zhida also quickly took the fishing gear and went there.

The reservoir is very large, you can sit wherever you want.

Cen Zheng didn't go fishing in the year, so he, Jiang Zhishu, and Jiang Zhiguan's husband Zhang Wei helped the three children fly kites.

The kites of Zhang Lu, Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixi all have their own characteristics, and you can tell who belongs to them at a glance.

Cen Zhengnian helped Cen Huaian carefully arrange the kite. When he saw the things painted on the kite, the smile on his lips widened again.

"Is this our family?" Cen Zhengnian asked, pointing to the three little people on the kite.