CHAPTER 50

The Propaganda Department is not a very busy department in the textile factory, so many old employees in the department are veterans, and they don't work if they can.

For example, during the period when Chinese New Year is approaching, every household is busy, so some people will ask for a few days off today, and some people will ask for a few days off tomorrow. Today you have something to do, tomorrow he has something to do.

Chu Xia was neither the first to ask for leave, nor the last to ask for leave.

After she told the Minister about the situation at home, the Minister thought for a while and said, "Two weeks off is too much, I will give you one week at most during the Chinese New Year." Chu Xia looked at the Minister with embarrassment in his eyes: "Minister, there is only one week

. During the holidays, I can't take the child to his father's place at all, and the time on the way back and forth will be taken up."

This is the disadvantage of being too far away, and now it's not as developed as the transportation in later generations, and it's very fast by air and high-speed rail.

Now when I travel far, I always choose to take the train. The distance from Liangzhou to Ganzhou is not close, plus the time of stopping on the train road, there are not two days when I can't reach the place.

This is not counting the time to go to the Ganzhou army after getting off the train. The minister said: "The vacation is too long and I can't make the decision. I have to

ask the factory manager for half a month's vacation. You go back first, and I will talk to the factory manager after I finish asking."

I can go back and wait for news.

But she didn't worry too much, there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, and she really couldn't ask for leave before thinking of other ways.

The most important thing now is her final exam, so she spent the next few days studying hard in early summer, and didn't pay much attention to the matter of asking for leave.

She hasn't finished the questions sent by Beijing and Northwest. When she gets home from get off work, she is doing the questions crazily. After finishing, she looks at the answers, cuts out the wrong questions and pastes them in the wrong question book.

Copying wrong questions is too time-consuming, and it may not be useful. She cut it out and pasted it, which can also be used for review. The point of the wrong question book is to ensure that you will not make mistakes after you make mistakes.

As soon as Chu Xia got the papers, she asked the school to copy them, so don't worry about her cutting them out and affecting the use of the students in No. 6 Middle School.

When reviewing in early summer, Cen Huai'an ushered in his final exam.

The final exam for the preschool class is very simple. The paper is an ink paper made by the teacher himself, one for Chinese and one for mathematics, both sides are printed.

When Cen Huaian and the others took the exam, in order to avoid cheating, all the children carried stools and squatted in the school yard, and took the exam one meter apart.

Fortunately, it didn't snow that day, and the sun came out, but it was still very cold.

In order not to be frozen all the time, Cen Huaian finished writing and handing in the test paper as quickly as possible.

At this moment, some of his classmates were dawdling on the first question, some looked up at the sky, and some looked down at the ants under their feet.