CHAPTER 13

It was a letter from Cen Zhengnian.

Chu Xia opened the letter, and there were only seven words in it: Well, don't read.

Cen Zhengnian.

Gone?

Chu Xia shook the envelope to make sure there was only one letter inside, nothing else.

"An'an, do you want to read your father's letter?"

"No."

Cen Huaian watered his vegetables, lying on the side of the earthen pot and looking at the soil: Why haven't they grown yet?

When he was hungry before, he hoped that his father would show up and give him food like other people's fathers, so that he would not be hungry.

But his father never showed up, so he had nothing to look forward to, and even hated the father who had been living in the letter.

If you don't support him, why do you want him?

Chu Xia looked towards the back room, the cloth curtain cut off his sight, but Cen Huaian's tone was wrong, how could a child miss his father?

But if she was Cen Huai'an, she didn't want to either. After all, this father wasn't there when Cen Huaian was starving, so such a father is not qualified.

Chu Xia felt that he was good as a cash machine, but he didn't have any real feelings when writing letters.

I heard that Li Guangxing in the Northwest is very sweet and delicious, and the grapes in the Northwest are also famous for their sweetness, as well as watermelon.

No, the more I think about it, the more I want to eat it. Watermelon is cold in nature. She and Cen Huaian are not going to buy it until they are in good health, otherwise they will easily get diarrhea after eating it.

Chu Xia took out the pen she bought specially for studying, and she didn't have any special letter paper, so she used the notebook paper she used to take notes while studying.

"Zheng Nian:

Zhan Xinjia. An An and I are relieved knowing that you are well in the Northwest. An An is five years old now and looks a lot like you."

She didn't know if she looked like Cen Zhengnian in the original owner's memory It's very vague, after all, we haven't seen each other for four years, but it's always correct to write like this.

"He is very smart, just like you. I teach him to read every night, and he always learns quickly, which makes me feel unfulfilled. I will send you a copy of his writing. He will help me

now I have done some housework within my ability, and I have given him the vegetables grown on the window sill at home, and he has raised them very well."

Although the vegetables haven't grown yet, depending on Cen Huaian's hard work, it will be a matter of time before they grow, she just said in advance , When the letter arrives, the vegetables will definitely grow.

"Even after you have been away for so many years, An An doesn't remember you anymore, and I can't remember your appearance. I wanted An An to see your photo, but I didn't find one at home. But don't worry, I I will tell him about you.

Recently, An An and I are going to eat more meat to nourish our bodies. We used to be reluctant to eat and wear. Now that we think about it, we should keep ourselves healthy, so that you can also be healthy when you are outside. You can rest assured. 

Today I am going to stew crucian carp soup to drink. The crucian carp is fresh and tender. Just put simple onion, ginger and salt, and the taste is extremely delicious. Add some wolfberries to improve eyesight and health. It is a pity that you are not at home and cannot taste this. It's delicious.