CHAPTER 118

"The list is out!"

"So nervous."

"Why are you nervous? I can't get in anyway."

Hang Ling entered the classroom with a piece of paper. Without any pretense, he directly read out the name of the person and the total score ranking of the top fifteen students.

Cen Huai'an's name was read out first. Although his results fluctuated, he took first place more times, so he was still first in the overall ranking.

Several people had disappointment on their faces. They always felt that it was okay for them to fall out of the fifteenth place a few times in the exam, but the overall ranking did not lie.

After the list is determined, the first round of training is over. The selected players are waiting to participate in the first round of training. At that time, six players will be selected from the fifteen players to participate in the IMO competition.

It was still early for the first round of training, and Cen Huaian hadn't started school yet, so he went to see Grandpa Jiang every day.

Grandpa Jiang's health gradually improved under everyone's care, but his illness this time also frightened these juniors.

Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father returned to the sanatorium after Grandpa Chiang's physical examination was fine, but they still came to Grandpa Chiang's house every day.

And Uncle Jiang and the others came more frequently.

Chu Xia suddenly remembered something. She turned to Jiang Zhida and asked, "Have you told Zhiyi about grandpa's illness?"

Jiang Zhida was peeling an apple and preparing to soak it in hot water for Grandpa Jiang to eat. Hearing this, his movements stiffened.

"No, I was so worried about grandpa at the time that I forgot about it."

Jiang Zhida frowned and said, "The first uncle and the first aunt should tell her."

Chu Xia: "I think there may not be. Otherwise, Zhiyi would not have not come back to the capital."

Jiang Zhida's eyebrows tightened. In fact, Jiang Yijiu and his wife should tell Jiang Zhiyi this news. No matter who else said it was inappropriate to go beyond her biological parents.

Jiang Zhida always spoke when he had something to say. He looked directly at Uncle Jiang: "Uncle Yi, have you told Zhiyi about grandpa's illness?"

Uncle Jiang Yi and Zhou Huaying were stunned. Since they often couldn't contact Jiang Zhiyi, they had less and less contact with her.

As soon as Grandpa Jiang fell ill, the two of them immediately became busy, and they even forgot to tell Jiang Zhiyi.

"I...I was busy and forgot." Uncle Jiang rubbed his head and said.

Zhou Huaying frowned: "Now that dad is in good health, there is no need to talk to Zhiyi anymore. She is so busy in Yangcheng and doesn't have much contact with her parents."

Her words were laced with resentment.

Uncle Jiang and Jiang Shengnan frowned when they heard this. Grandpa Jiang was basking in the sun at the door and heard the words inside: "I'm fine now. There's no need to let Zhiyi come back."

His words were final and the people in the room stopped arguing.

However, when Jiang Zhida went to Yangcheng, he still told Jiang Zhiyi about Grandpa Jiang's illness.

"How come none of you told me!"

Jiang Zhiyi was very angry and immediately went back to the house to pack her things. Now she was going to buy a plane ticket to go home.