CHAPTER 14

When Aunt Luo heard this, she immediately exploded: "Luo Chuxia! Are you looking for trouble on purpose? Who paid you? You don't want to throw all the dirty and smelly things on us!" Chuxia ignored her and only looked at Wang Yulan: "Mom, what do you say?"

"Chu Xia, you know our family's situation, you are trying to embarrass me and your father."

Wang Yulan said, looking at Luo Dafu for help, Luo Dafu couldn't bear it the most With Wang Yulan's appearance, as long as she showed this expression, he would help her wholeheartedly, no matter if she was right or wrong.

"Luo Chuxia, what nonsense are you talking about!" Luo Dafu stared at a pair of bull's eyes, full of evil spirits, not looking at his daughter, but at his enemy.

Chu Xia knew that Luo Dafu was good at beating people, his slap as big as a cattail fan could knock the original owner down on the ground for a long time.

Luo Chuxia glanced at her elder brother who shrank aside and pretended not to exist, then at Sister-in-law Luo who looked angry, and Wang Yulan who deliberately pretended to be weak.

She sneered in her heart, but her face was full of sorrow, tears rolled down from her eyes, and soon her face was full of tears.

She hugged Cen Huai'an, looking much more fragile than Wang Yulan: "Dad, Mom, please take pity on me and An'an. Dad, open your eyes and see, we are going to starve to death! Mom, don't let me I got the gift money for my brother, and I really can't get it out.

You borrow the money that Zheng Nian sent over every month, and you haven't paid back any money until now. I will pay for the birth of my elder brother and sister-in-law, and my nephew and niece will go to school. I pay for it, my sister goes to school or I pay for it, now my younger brother asks for three turns and one beep and I pay for it, parents, are you going to force my daughter to death? If so, I will take An An out to jump off the building, we will not live Already!"

Chu Xia's voice was neither high nor low, and if anyone wanted to hear it, there were no secrets in Tongzilou.

Wang Yulan panicked all of a sudden, afraid that Luo Chuxia would run into the corridor and cry again, so she hurriedly said, "Chuxia, if you have something to say, let's speak slowly, and the family ugliness should not be publicized." Chuxia only pretended to threaten them. She knew that the factory had recently divided houses

, Her elder brother and sister-in-law were pointing at this group of housing allocations.

If there is a commotion in early summer, the reputation of the Luo family will be gone, and this house will also be gone.

Luo Dafu frowned after hearing this, and looked at Wang Yulan: "Did you really borrow Chu Xia's money?"

Annoyance flashed in Wang Yulan's eyes, he didn't even look at where the things in the house came from, he was really clueless.

"Yes, I borrowed a little bit."

"It's not a little bit, Mom. I figured it out, from the time I got married to the present, you have come to get money from me every month. At the beginning, it was ten yuan, and then it was twenty yuan. These two years It's even too much, I won't keep a cent of the allowance sent by Zheng Nian, and sometimes my salary will cost ten or twenty yuan."

Chu Xia said beside him, after calculating this amount, Luo Dafu is the only one. The eldest brother and his wife were also shocked and looked at Wang Yulan.

Chu Xia was still saying: "I roughly calculated, Mom, the money you took from me is at least five thousand ."

I dare not even think about it, my mother (mother-in-law) has five thousand!