CHAPTER 9

"Xiao Luo, sit down, don't be nervous." Chairman Zheng wrote something in his notebook without looking up.

The trade union has a separate office. There is a long dark brown table in the middle of the office. There are several chairs around the table, and Chairman Zheng is sitting at the table inside.

Chu Xia smiled at Chairman Zheng: "Okay, thank you Chairman."

She didn't need to pretend, her face was tired after walking all the way, her little face was pale, and her body was very weak at first glance.

Chairman Zheng looked up and was startled: "Oh, Xiao Luo, are you sick? Why does your face look so bad?"

Chu Xia waved his hand and smiled again, pretending to be strong: "Chairman, I It's all right, but I'm not very strong, and I can't bear it if I walk a little."

Chairman Zheng was famous as a strong woman in the textile factory, and she was often rated as a provincial model worker when she was a female textile worker.

Later, when he became the chairman of the labor union, he also continued to serve the employees in the factory and solve their difficulties.

Those who work with her in the trade union are all people who have the same temper as her. Even among the factory workers, they have never seen a sick beauty like Chu Xia.

So at first glance at Chu Xia's appearance, Chairman Zheng was afraid that she would scare her if she spoke louder, not to mention that she was the comrade who was hinted to take care of her.

Chairman Zheng whispered to her softly, using half of her life's ability to pretend to be gentle: "Xiao Luo, your body is too weak, you need to take good care of it. Have you encountered any difficulties in life?" When Chu Xia heard

Zheng The chairman tried hard to squeeze his voice, and almost didn't laugh.

But she held back, and as soon as Chairman Zheng finished speaking, she lowered her head and said nothing, but tears fell drop by drop, her nose choked, and she looked very wronged.

Chairman Zheng became anxious all of a sudden, and he didn't bother to pretend to be gentle, so he yelled loudly: "Xiao Luo, don't cry! If you have any grievances, tell me that the trade union exists to solve the difficulties of employees! If anyone dares The trade union is the first to disagree!"

"Chairman, you are such a good person. You don't know that someone caught us, a weak mother and child, bullying us last night! The man who bullied my family is not at home." Chu Xia burst into

tears The mother-in-law took Chairman Zheng's hand, cried and complained to her, explaining clearly what happened last night.

Chairman Zheng was looking for Chu Xia for this matter. He was already angry, but after hearing this, he became even more angry.

"Crack!" Chairman Zheng slapped the table heavily, "It's the wrong way!"

Chu Xia was so frightened that his body trembled, and Chairman Zheng hurriedly said: "I'm not talking about you, don't be afraid. Xiao Luo, don't worry, I'll take care of this matter." I will definitely solve it for you, our factory will never allow any bullying behavior!"

Chu Xia looked at her like a hero, with light in her eyes: "Chairman, you are so kind. Chairman, except for this matter , I have something else, ahem..."

Chairman Zheng was stared at by this look, and felt like a hero who saved people from fire and water, and he was full of pride in his heart: "What's the matter? As long as I can do it, I will help you solve it It's gone."