CHAPTER 119

There are a total of six questions in the IMO competition, each question is worth seven points, and the full score is 42 points. 34 points is the gold medal line, 29 points is the silver medal line, and 23 points is the bronze medal line.

The Chinese team, including Cen Huaian, had three perfect scores, the other three scored 40 points, 38 points, and 33 points, with five gold medals and one silver medal.

The player who won the silver medal was the last boy selected. He sat next to Cen Huaian and sighed.

"Why is it only one point away! Just one point behind!"

If he had one more point, he would have won the gold medal, but he was just one point short. He looked unwilling and annoyed.

"Shen Cen, how did you get perfect marks in the exam?"

Cen Huaian: "If you answer the questions correctly, you will pass."

Boy:......

Of course he also knows that if he answers the questions correctly, he will get full marks. The question is, how can he get them all right?

When Guan Yan and Qi Ming watched the TV host announcing that the Chinese team had the highest total score in IMO and won the first place in this IMO International Mathematics Competition, they both frowned.

On the TV, Cen Huaian stood at the front with the IMO gold medal hanging around his neck. The host asked him to smile.

Qi Ming covered his chest, suddenly feeling lost, as if he had lost something, but he didn't know what he had lost.

"Mom, why do I feel uncomfortable watching him win the award?"

Guan Yan just feels that Cen Huaian is too good. The better he is, the smaller the chance of his son getting close.

Guan Yan put her arm around Qi Ming's shoulders, hugged him and said, "That's because the people who started at the same starting line as you have now surpassed you, and even run further and further away. You feel like you will never catch up."

Qi Ming's expression was startled, and his face, which had always been careless and only interested in playing, suddenly became sad.

Guan Yan said nothing. No matter how bad her son was, he was still her son. No matter how good someone else's son was, he was not her son.

Qi Ming's eyes were fixed on Cen Huai'an's face on the TV. The reporter kept asking, but Cen Huai'an still didn't smile and just looked at the camera calmly. The reporter stopped talking.

Qi Ming felt as if that look penetrated the camera and penetrated into his heart, causing him to avoid it subconsciously.

Looking up again, Cen Huai'an and his teammates came down from the stage. Qi Ming's eyes continued to follow Cen Huai'an until he could no longer be seen.

Cen Huaian didn't know that a stranger had been paying so much attention to him. Guan Yan and Qi Ming were strangers to him.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian were also watching the live broadcast.

Cen Zhengnian has not been busy recently. In April this year, the mission of their research laboratory was successfully completed, and China became the third country to enter the aerospace field after Country M and Country F.

After this mission, China's aerospace industry began to cooperate with the international community, which also represented a new starting point.

After completing the mission, Cen Zhengnian had a vacation, but he didn't take it. He wanted to wait until Chu Xia and An An had time before taking a rest. Then the family could go out for a walk.