CHAPTER 113

Because Cen Huaian, Zhang Lu and Cao Gaocong had said how to save a drowning person, the three of them cooperated and swam behind the two drowning people.

Cen Huai'an raised his hand and decisively gave the drowning man who was holding on tightly to save him a knife. The drowning man fainted.

Under the surprised eyes of the rescuer, Cen Huaian took the drowning man from behind and swam to the shore, with Zhang Lu helping him along.

The rescuer at the beginning was exhausted from the torment. Cao Gaocong helped him. He still had some strength to swim, and the two of them followed and swam to the shore.

When other people on the shore saw that the three people had rescued the person, they hurriedly waited on the shore and shouted: "Swim this way! This way!"

As soon as the few people approached the shore, the people on the shore immediately helped and pulled everyone ashore.

"What's up with him?"

When some students saw the fainted drowning man, they anxiously patted his face with their hands, fearing that something might happen to him.

Cen Huaian squeezed the water from his clothes and said, "It's okay, I just fainted."

However, he still walked over and checked the drowning man's breathing, whether there was any blockage in the mouth, and whether there was water in the stomach.

After making sure that he was fine and just fainted, Cen Huaian stood up and said to the concerned classmates, "Don't worry."

Cen Huai'an paid attention to the force he used, and did not make the drowning man unconscious for too long. He opened his eyes after lying on the ground for a while, and rubbed his neck with his hands.

"Have I come to the underworld?"

Zhang Lu leaned over to him, made a face at him, and deliberately lowered his voice and said: "Yes~ you have become a water ghost now~"

"Ahhh!"

The drowning man screamed in fright. He sat on the ground and moved back several times. It was obvious that he was afraid of Zhang Lu.

The students surrounding him laughed "hahaha", pointed at the drowning man and said, "Houseman, you are too timid!"

"Fangzhong, do you think we are ghosts?"

"Fang Zhong, I'm the undercover guy who took you back~"

As they spoke, they laughed. All their familiar classmates were here. No matter how slow the reaction was, everyone in the room realized that they had been deceived.

His face suddenly turned red. He stood up and looked at his soaked clothes. He said with some embarrassment, "Don't laugh! I almost drowned and I'm still laughing. Do you have any sympathy?"

Cao Gaocong's clothes were also wet. He licked his hair with his hands and rolled his eyes at the housemates: "No sympathy! We all agreed not to get into the water before we came here. Who asked you to do it secretly!"

Cen Huaian looked at the house and said, "You not only almost killed yourself by swimming, but you also almost killed Jiang Zhengchen who saved you."

At this moment, the faces of the housekeepers were even more ashamed, and there was still deep fear in their hearts: "I'm sorry, I..."

He lowered his head, not knowing how to defend himself and having no way to defend himself.

"Jiang Zhengchen, you can scold me." The people in the house looked at Jiang Zhengchen and said.