CHAPTER 101

The rule of the army is unconditional obedience. No matter whether the superior's order is right or wrong, you must listen to it.

This is the best way to ensure the discipline of the army. Otherwise, if a soldier commits the following offense at random, everything will be in chaos.

Of course, if the superiors are unable to control the soldiers, no matter how strict the military discipline is, they will not be able to prevent the team from becoming a mess.

Cen Huaian was fined.

His mistakes were not worthy of being in a dark room. After all, he was not really contradicting his superiors. So he was punished by running around the playground - ten laps.

And the coach said that I must run tonight, and I can't go back to sleep until I finish.

Normally, Cen Huaian and the others would go for a run in the morning, which lasted half an hour. Running for so long must be tiring at first, but gradually everyone gets used to it.

Ten laps was indeed a lot, but it was nothing to Cen Huaian. He nodded and turned away without any bargaining, preparing to run on the playground.

Hu and other teenagers were in a state of confusion when they left Cen Huai'an. They couldn't lie down in the dormitory anymore and followed him directly.

Only Cen Huaize continued to lie on the bed, not wanting to move.

When Cen Huaian went to find the coach, he sneered in his heart, thinking that Cen Huaian was a fool, and he was just waiting for Cen Huaian to be locked up in a dark room by the coach.

Seeing Hu and others going down, he even thought that it would be great if they were all locked up in a small dark room, so that they could taste what he had suffered before.

The training in the army did not make Cen Huaize better, on the contrary, his mind became narrower. He is no longer a child, but a high school student. With only one month of training, it would be difficult to change his selfish character.

Seeing Cen Huaian coming out of the coach's dormitory, Hu Shangshan and Xiaohe, who had been waiting anxiously outside, immediately surrounded him.

"An'an, have you told the coach?"

"I said it." Cen Huaian nodded.

The expressions on Hu Shengsheng and Xiaohe's faces became even more worried.

"Is the coach angry?"

"Will I punish you?"

"Cen Huaize was locked up in a dark room before because he contradicted the coach. An'an, you won't be locked up in a dark room too, right?"

A few teenagers were so anxious that they even wanted to go up and ask the coach.

Seeing the undisguised concern for him on their faces, Cen Huai'an felt warm in his heart, and the corners of his mouth raised and then lowered.

"No, the coach just asked me to run ten laps on the playground."

"Ten circles?!" Several teenagers exclaimed, "It's too many."

Hu Cengceng immediately turned around and went to find the coach: "You are looking for the coach for us. I told the coach that I will run ten laps."

"right."

Xiaohe and the others had the same idea. In short, Cen Huai'an couldn't run the ten laps he was punished for by himself.

Cen Huai'an stretched out his hand to hold Hu Cengshan and Xiaohe. He exerted force and the two couldn't break away at all.