CHAPTER 66

Cen Zhengnian paused for a moment, looked up at Chu Xia, and said warmly: "Don't worry, I will find a way."

It's just a normal tone, but people can't help but believe in him and know that he can do it.

Chu Xia felt even more relieved.

"Are you sure you want to send An An to the experimental primary school?" Cen Zhengnian asked Chu Xia.

Chu Xia said: "It's the closest to home. An'an is still young, so it's not appropriate to go to a school too far away."

It's close to home and he can just walk to school every day with his schoolbag on his back, and the experimental elementary school itself is not bad. With An An's intelligence, he can learn well no matter which school he goes to.

In fact, there is not much difference in primary schools nowadays. Everyone sends their children to primary schools at their doorsteps.

Grandpa Jiang said that the primary school was better, mainly because it was established longer, the teachers assigned were all outstanding teachers from famous normal schools in Beijing, and most of the students came from well-established families.

In fact, the teachers in experimental primary schools are not much different. The teachers are either old teachers with previous experience or assigned by regular normal schools. The difference is not big.

There is no pressure to go to school now, and no one is anxious, unlike later generations who tried their best to prepare their children for a good junior high school or high school.

There are no various extracurricular tutoring classes in society. Most children in elementary school have a very carefree life. Apart from going to class, they just have fun and play.

When you enter junior high school, you take a unified examination, and you are assigned to a school based on your test scores.

Chu Xia was not worried about Cen Huai'an going to junior high school, which is what she told Cen Zhengnian.

Cen Zhengnian understood what she meant, nodded and said, "I will try to let An An go to school next Monday."

Cen Huaian was listening to his mother and father discussing his schooling. When his father said that he could go to school next Monday, his eyes immediately lit up and he looked at Cen Zhengnian: "Dad, I can go to school next Monday. ?"

An An had never thought that primary school was so fun before. He knew what the teacher taught him by reading, and many of his classmates were so childish.

But after leaving school, he felt that going to school was more interesting. He could have classmates playing chess with him. Now that his mother had to study at home, he could only play with the puppy besides reading and playing chess.

Cen Zhengnian looked at Cen Huaian and said with a smile, "If things go well."

After dinner, Chu Xia went to the bathroom to wash up. Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian cleaned up the mess after the meal and fed the puppies.

Cen Huaian squatted next to the dog basin, watching the two puppies eating vegetable soup, porridge and steamed buns quickly, with happiness in his eyes.

"Dad, will the date trees in our yard bear dates?"

Chu Xia told Cen Huaian that the tree with a thick trunk in the yard was a jujube tree. When he was in Liangzhou City, there were no jujube trees on the roadside, nor in the family's courtyard. Cen Huaian had never seen a jujube tree, but he had eaten jujubes.

When Cen Huaian was playing under the tree with his puppy, he saw the jujube tree that had sprouted, and couldn't help but think: It would be great if a tree of jujubes could be grown, which would be edible for a long, long time.