CHAPTER 33

Chu Xia took the bus to the school, and there were still 20 minutes before the exam. She deliberately came a little early in order to avoid being late.

As soon as she entered and sat down, Luo Xiaomei rushed in front of her: "Second sister! You haven't told me, how can you take the exam?"

Chu Xia looked at her strangely: "Why should I tell you?"

Luo Xiaomei said confidently: "I It's your sister!"

Chu Xia sneered: "Now it's my sister, when I asked you to pay back the money, didn't you still say to cut off ties with me? I don't have a selfish sister like you."

When Xiaomei Luo heard this, she immediately exploded. How could she go to school if the second sister said this?

"Second Sister, I care about you, why are you talking about me like that! I said that I never asked for your money! And it's Dad who wants to sever ties with you, not me! If you weren't so excessive at home and not filial at all, Dad And I won't say those angry words!"

"Didn't ask for my money?" Chu Xia seemed to have heard a particularly funny joke: "The watch on your hand, the leather shoes on your feet, the hairpin on your head, the clothes on your body, which one Didn't my mother buy it for you after taking the money from me? And the bicycle you ride was also bought by Zhengnian. By the way, I forgot about it until I saw you. I won't give you the bicycle Now, give me the car lock key." 

Chu Xia's voice was not loud, but the examination room became quiet, and many people looked at the two of them just as they spoke. As soon as she finished speaking, all kinds of eyes in the examination room fell. 

On Luo Xiaomei, look at her shoes, her watch, and her clothes. Then they nodded in unison: There is indeed no such thing as a bargain, which ordinary families cannot afford. "You nonsense, you nonsense! Mom gave it to me!"

"Mom took it from me! Mom admitted to giving me the money back, why don't you admit it? I know, you are greedy for these things, right? That's right, you are a high school student and can't make money. Dai Wearing a Plum Blossom watch, riding a Phoenix bicycle, and wearing new clothes every day, how majestic, don't your classmates envy you?"

Luo Xiaomei's skills are far behind Wang Yulan's.

She didn't take the initiative to look for her, she delivered it to her door herself, didn't that make it clear that she was looking for scolding?

If she didn't say a few words, she would be sorry for her intention to come here.

Sucking her own sister's blood and looking down on her own sister, thinking that she is very smart with all her thoughts on her face, really stupid without knowing it.

Luo Xiaomei was so angry that she turned around and ran away: "Second sister, you talk too much!"

Chu Xia grabbed her arm: "Wait, leave the bicycle key and watch. Otherwise..."

Chu Xia approached her ear Bian said softly: "I don't mind letting the whole school know that I have a 'good sister' who likes to suck my sister's blood. I forgot to tell you, I am also a

student in Ninth Middle School now." The voice next to her was like a poisonous snake spitting out a letter, which made her feel chills from the bottom of her heart, and she dared not resist.

She turned her head to meet Chu Xia's eyes, there was no previous love there, only coldness and disgust.

The second sister has really changed, she is not the second sister before.

The total number of people in the last examination room was 17. It is not over yet, and the quarrel between her and the second sister just now will not spread to the whole school.