CHAPTER 8

Cen Huai'an's eyes widened, the grievance in his heart was gone, and there was also a feeling he couldn't describe, just like when he ate toffee, it was sweet.

"Mother Heigouzi came to see me today, did I fight with her?"

Cen Huaian shook his head.

"Then did I suffer, no, I even let the mother of the black dog be blamed by everyone. Of course, it was because she was ignorant and she had offended too many people, so other people spoke for me. There is another important reason Because of your father, the factory will definitely stand by our side."

Cen Huaian frowned, carefully thinking about Chu Xia's words and her performance when facing everyone just now.

"You asked me to pretend to cry?"

Chu Xia couldn't laugh or cry: "You just saw this? I didn't pretend to cry, I made full use of my advantages. I am weak, and I can't beat the black dog mother, otherwise I will be shocked by force. So sometimes Showing weakness does not mean that you are really weak or suffer a loss, but that you can achieve your goals by showing weakness. It is also a principle to take advantage of the situation. Just like you are fighting with a black dog, if you can really suppress him, so that he will not dare to mess with him again in the future You, even want to hang out with you, so if you hit him, hit him. You can't let him submit to you by force, you have to think about whether you have other ways to achieve your goal." 

Chu Xia broke each word into pieces In order to explain the truth to Cen Huai'an, she didn't want her son to be someone who could only use brute force.

Although the book says that he is a villain with great resourcefulness, he can calculate everyone's heart.

But that was what he had learned from countless times of being deceived and swindling in the mud step by step.

Now that she is his mother, he doesn't need to go through those hardships to learn this.

She won't teach him to hurt others, but she will teach him how to protect himself from being hurt by others.

Cen Huaian was lost in thought.

Maybe he doesn't understand some of what Chu Xia said now, but it doesn't matter, when he grows up and reads books, these things will be of use to him.

"Okay, think about it slowly, take off your clothes and I'll wash them for you. You go brush your teeth, wash your face and go to bed."

Cen Huaian froze, and saw the little girl who was covered in mud and dirty from the fight. Kaner, some places were torn.

He was so distressed that he kept touching the torn place with his hands, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Mom, I shouldn't fight."

Chu Xia's hand to lift the aluminum pot stopped, his pupils trembled, and a shocked expression appeared on his face.

Cen Huaian actually called her mother?

She sighed in her heart: Is this what it feels like to be a mother? Suddenly, I felt that I was carrying a heavy burden on my body, and I was forced to carry it.

But since she took her life for nothing, she had to do what she should do. Soon Chu Xia adjusted her mentality, isn't she called mother? It is the dream of many people to be a painless mother.

The water in the aluminum pot was warm, just right for washing her face. She waved at Cen Huai'an: "I've already been beaten, what should I do? Heigouzi's mouth should be spanked." Cen Huai'an suddenly felt less uncomfortable.