CHAPTER 55

Cen Zhengnian only has two days of vacation, and Chu Xia's current feelings towards him are somewhat complicated. It is impossible to say that I am not moved at all, but when it comes to deep love, it has not reached that level yet.

Just like a faint ripple on the surface of a clear lake, no stormy waves have yet formed.

Cen Zhengnian had to go to work, and her biggest regret was that no one was keeping the bed warm, and it would take midnight to warm up when she slept alone.

In fact, the person who is most reluctant to leave Cen Zhengnian is An An.

How long can a child remember a grudge? Cen Huaian's previous resentment towards Cen Zhengnian is gone now.

He knew that Cen Zhengnian was leaving tomorrow, so he kept pestering him to play chess in the afternoon. He was unwilling to go out even when Hu Lei's son Hu Shangceng brought his children to play with him.

Then Hu Cengceng and the others came in to watch Cen Huaian and Cen Zhengnian play chess together.

Hu Shangceng is a tough-looking kid with a dark face. He looks strong and healthy.

Chu Xia asked Cen Huai'an: "An'an, can your toys be used by the climbers?"

Cen Huai'an said generously: "Except for what dad gave me, everything else is fine."

Chu Xia took out his comic strips, checkers, flying chess, and a bunch of candies and peanut snacks to set up a table for the children to eat and play at the same time.

Hu and his children were well educated by their families. They ate sweets and said thank you to Chu Xia.

Chu Xia couldn't understand Go, and neither could Hu Shengshang and other children.

However, children are very curious. Except for a quiet-looking boy who was holding a comic book and reading it, the rest crowded behind Cen Huaian to watch him play chess.

The people around Cen Huaian were so crowded that there was no empty space at all.

Chu Xia didn't pass anymore, she sat next to Cen Zhengnian.

As soon as he sat down, Cen Zhengnian looked over and saw that she was rubbing her hands and blowing on them to keep them warm. He reached out and touched her hand and said, "It's a little cold."

Then he held her hand, and the heat came from the palm of his hand. It was indeed warmer than when she put it in her pocket.

But there were children in front of her, so Chu Xia was a little embarrassed and pulled her hand out, but failed to pull away. She could only quickly put her hand down on her lap to prevent the children opposite from seeing it.

Fortunately, the children were watching the chess game carefully and did not notice the two people's movements. Chu Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

Children will not be quiet. If they don't understand, they will ask. Cen Huai'an's next step was to ask Hu Shangshan: "An'an, why did you come down here?"

Other children also have many questions.

"An'an, can't you go down to the middle?"

"You can block the black flag here, get down here."

"If there's time there, get down there."

Chu Xia couldn't help but laugh when she heard this. She had already seen that Cen Huaian couldn't bear it any longer. She turned to several people and said, "Shut up."

But these children were obviously not afraid of him. They stopped for a few seconds at most, and then started chirping again.

They don't know what "a true gentleman watches chess but doesn't speak". They only know to ask if they don't understand and give full play to the role of giving opinions.