CHAPTER 68

Finally, Jiang Zhiguan agreed to Zhang Lu Xuewu's request. She was so happy that she ran to the yard and shouted excitedly. Her happy voice could be heard in the house.

Chu Xia looked at Jiang Zhiguan: "Cousin, you are so kind to An An and me."

As long as she has met anyone in the Jiang family, there is no one who does not value her and An An, especially An An, who is so nice that it makes her feel stressed.

Jiang Zhiguan still looked carefree and said nonchalantly: "We are a family, shouldn't we be nice to you?"

As she said this, she laughed heartily: "Actually, I also have selfish motives. Lulu has been begging me for so long, so let her have a chance to learn martial arts with An An."

Jiang Zhiguan has given up hope in raising his daughter into a gentle and talented girl who is proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting, so let her go.

We had lunch at Jiang's house. Aunt Li's cooking skills were not bad. Although the dishes she cooked were all home-cooked, they all tasted good.

Especially one of the dishes, toon mixed with tofu, the toon is fresh and tender, the tofu is soft and smooth, blending the two together, adding some salt and sesame oil, it feels like eating the whole spring in your mouth.

Grandpa Jiang saw that Chu Xia liked this dish and was extremely happy: "When eating spring, you must eat toon. Now is the time when the toon is tender. It will be gone in a few days. Eat more in Chu Xia and An'an, Zhiguan and Lu Lu also eats it."

Jiang Zhiguan ate everything, and he also ate Chinese toon with gusto, even giving it to Zhang Lu.

Zhang Lu wrinkled her nose and stepped back. She didn't like toon. The taste was too weird.

Cen Huaian is not picky about food and will eat whatever is edible. Moreover, he does not find tofu mixed with Chinese toon unpalatable. It tastes very fresh and has a different taste from other vegetables. He eats it with gusto.

Zhang Lu doesn't want to waste food. Her parents and teachers have told her not to waste food since she was a child. Her mother said that she didn't have all the things she wanted to eat when she was a child. It would be good if she didn't starve.

She looked at it and didn't want to give the dish to her mother, otherwise she would say she was a picky eater again. She moved her eyes to Cen Huaian. He ate so deliciously!

Zhang Lu rolled his little eyes, moved his head close to Cen Huai'an, and asked him in a low voice: "Brother An'an, can I give you toon tofu?"

Cen Huaian glanced at her but said nothing. Zhang Lu thought he didn't want to. He frowned tightly and was about to hold his breath and eat it himself.

Cen Huaian reached out with his chopsticks and took away the tofu mixed with Chinese toon in her bowl and ate it.

Zhang Lu blinked and a big smile immediately broke out on his face: "Brother An'an, you are so kind!"

Chu Xia noticed the little movements between the two of them. A smile flashed in her eyes, and she used her chopsticks to pick up the vegetables, pretending not to notice.

Grandpa Jiang was also very happy, and continued to give Zhang Lu some Chinese toon and tofu in a playful manner: "Lu Lu has eaten them all. He seems to like them very much. Eat more! An'an eats them too. Grandma loves you, right?"

Zhang Lu looked at Grandpa Jiang seriously: "Grandma, can you just love my brother An'an now?"

She doesn't want the love of toon mixed with tofu.