CHAPTER 91

Heizi gave birth to puppies relatively smoothly. She didn't need help from others. She knew exactly what to do when giving birth to puppies, and she also knew how to replenish her energy during the birth.

Heizi gave birth to a total of two puppies, one was pure black, and the other two were very colorful, with black, white, and yellow fur spliced ​​together in a messy way.

Cen Huaian squatted aside and witnessed the whole process of Heizi's birth, with surprise in his eyes. It turned out that this is how puppy birth is.

He watched Heizi look at his pup with wet eyes, stretched out his rough tongue, and gently and carefully licked off the afterbirth of the last pup. Cen Huai'an didn't understand Heizi's behavior. .

He looked up at Chu Xia: "Mom, what is that layer of things that Heizi tore off the puppies? Why does it have to lick off each one?"

In early summer, I was looking for some warm and worn-out clothes for Heizi and the puppy. Hearing this, he said: "That's the afterbirth. The puppy can't breathe unless it's licked off. Tearing it off by yourself will help it develop its motherhood."

Cen Huai'an continued to look at Heizi and the puppy. Cen Zhengnian reached out and touched his head: "An'an, you come up with a name for this puppy."

Heizi has already taken care of the last puppy. The puppy's eyes haven't even opened yet. One of them climbed on Heizi's body to nurse, one lay there and fell asleep, and the other one was crawling around. I don't know. What do you want to do?

Cen Huaian kept staring at the puppies, feeling that they were so small that he dared not touch them with his hands.

After hearing what Cen Zhengnian said, he thought for a while and said, "This is called Xiaohei, this is called Xiaohua, and this is called Spot."

Cen Huaian was named exactly according to the color of the puppy, which fit them perfectly.

When Chu Xia came over with shabby clothes, she happened to hear An An say a name. She laughed out loud and agreed very much: "This is a good name. You can tell that you are calling them as soon as you hear it."

The corners of Cen Huaian's mouth curved upward, he thought so too.

After laying a warm cloth around Heizi and the puppy, Chu Xia yawned and looked up at the clock hanging in the living room. It was almost two o'clock in the morning.

She pulled up Cen Huaian, who was still energetic and wanted to continue watching the puppy: "Go to bed and watch tomorrow."

Cen Zhengnian also stood up and looked at Cen Huai'an: "I'll take you to the house."

Cen Huaian immediately turned around and walked to his room: "Dad, I'll go to sleep by myself."

Cen Zhengnian smiled, held Chu Xia's hand, and the two went back to the room.

The next day, when he learned that Heizi in Chuxia's family had given birth to a puppy, Jiang Zhida came over with Zhang Lu and the others.

"An'an! Where is the puppy? Let's see the puppy!"

As soon as Zhang Lu got out of the car, he couldn't wait to shout to Cen Huaian in the house, and ran towards the house while shouting.

Cen Huaian was stunned when he heard the sound, and quickly walked to the door, just as Zhang Lu was about to run in, and the two almost missed each other.

"Where is Heizi's puppy?" As soon as Zhang Lu came in, he looked around the living room. When he saw the doghouse in the corner of the living room near the backyard door, he immediately ran over.