CHAPTER 74

After hanging up the phone, Chu Xia returned to her bedroom. She opened the cabinet under the dressing table and found a bulging paper bag inside.

When Cen Zhengnian went home last time, he put the gifts here in advance, just in case he couldn't come back on Chu Xia's birthday, it would not affect Chu Xia's receiving the gifts from him.

Chu Xia took out the paper bag, opened the opening of the bag, and saw several pieces of paper and a book inside.

Chu Xia took out everything and looked at the pieces of paper first. When she saw the contents on them, she was stunned.

Written on the paper were the majors currently offered by the Imperial College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the admission scores in the province where Liangzhou is located in recent years, and the probability of her being admitted based on her current scores.

Chu Xia scrolled down again, not only the Imperial College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, but also the majors and cutoffs offered by several other famous medical universities in the capital.

In addition, there are also the founding histories of these schools, school ethos, famous alumni, amazing teachers, etc.

After Chu Xia carefully read each piece, she sat on a chair with the papers and her eyes fell on those papers. These papers were light and seemed to have no weight, but Chu Xia felt very heavy.

She put the paper back into the paper bag and looked at the letter at the bottom.

The letter actually didn't say anything, it just said that this information should have been given to her earlier, but because it was not fully collected, it was not sent to her until now.

This information was not only collected by Cen Zhengnian, but also with the help of Jiang Zhida, Jiang's grandfather and uncle Jiang. He also asked Yan Hemin, the director of the institute.

Chu Xia looked at it and involuntarily raised her eyebrows. Cen Zhengnian really didn't take credit for himself at all.

In fact, when Chu Xia said that he wanted to know about the better schools of traditional Chinese medicine in Beijing, Cen Zhengnian kept it in mind.

He said he would help check the admissions line. This was easier to check. Just ask Uncle Jiang to find out, but he couldn't do it when he was in Northwest China to understand the specific situation of the school.

Later, when he came to the capital, he did not visit the school in person because he was too busy and had no time. When he was eating or resting, he would ask local colleagues in the capital for inquiries.

Of course, the ones who asked the most questions were Grandpa Jiang and Uncle Jiang. Jiang Zhida helped him visit the school in person.

No wonder the information even mentions several teaching buildings in the school, where the cafeteria is, and even several lakes.

In addition to the information, there is also a handwritten medical practice manual.

Chu Xia glanced at the words in the manual. The font was too familiar to her. Then she looked at the words written in Cen Zhengnian's letter. They were exactly the same.

She continued to read the letter.

Ever since I knew you wanted to learn Chinese medicine, every time I go to the library or bookstore to look up information, I always subconsciously glance at the place where the medical books are kept.

But I didn't buy this medical book. The grandfather of one of my colleagues happened to be studying Chinese medicine. I asked him to borrow his grandfather's medical record book, and I copied it out and gave it to you.