CHAPTER 121

During the National Day, Cen Huai'an went to visit Factory 774 in Beijing through Cen Zhengnian's relationship. This was the first semiconductor factory established in Beijing. High school students like Cen Huai'an rarely visited.

It has the most advanced semiconductor research technology in the country and also has its own production department. The researchers inside are all top talents from various universities.

Of course, there is not only this semiconductor research institute in Beijing, but also the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the 878 Factory.

Cen Huaian wanted to learn more about semiconductors in advance, so he could go anywhere.

Cen Zhengnian's friend is about the same age as Cen Zhengnian. He has a Chinese character face and looks very upright. He also looks older than his actual age.

When he received Cen Huai'an at the door, a smile appeared on his face, and Cen Huai'an instantly felt that the country was peaceful and the people were safe.

"Uncle Tong, hello, I'm Cen Huaian. Sorry to trouble you."

Tong Weiji raised his generous palm and patted Cen Huai'an's frail-looking shoulder. His voice was as strong and powerful as a broadcast host: "You're welcome. It's rare to ask me for something in this new year."

Tong Weiji took Cen Huaian in and explained to him in advance: "Uncle cannot take you to visit the core technical area."

Those are all confidential places. It doesn't matter if Cen Huai'an has a look at the rest. Other manufacturers usually come to visit and study.

Cen Huaian understood and naturally had no objection.

Tong Weiji looked at Cen Huai'an's sensible and polite appearance and sighed again: "You and your father are so similar, especially the appearance of this little adult, as if he was carved from the same mold as him."

Cen Huaian: "My mother said the same."

Tong Weiji burst out laughing, "Your personality is more interesting than your father's. Do you know how your father and I met?"

Tong Weiji recalled what happened when he was in college and Cen Zhengnian. The two of them are not in the same major, so it would be difficult to get to know each other.

But he and Cen Zhengnian both loved studying and often bumped into each other in the library. Once, the seat he occupied was occupied by someone else. There happened to be a seat next to Cen Zhengnian, so he sat over it.

Then the two started talking, and because they had the same persistence in their hearts, they slowly became friends.

"It was a pity that he went to the northwest and I stayed in the capital. But now that he has come to the capital, we are all busy and have no time to get together. It has been decades and our children are going to college. We He's also old."

Cen Huaian looked at him and said, "Uncle, you and my dad are in the prime of life and have not aged."

Tong Weiji's sad atmosphere of spring and autumn disappeared instantly, and he started laughing again.

Next, they were about to enter the work area. The look on Tong Weiji's face became serious. He and Cen Huaian said, "There are regulations here. You can't make loud noises inside."

Cen Huaian nodded, indicating that he remembered.

Along the way, Tong Weiji and Cen Huaian would explain various research tools, research results displays, and the work that researchers are doing, as long as they did not involve confidentiality.