CHAPTER 24

There are no such coincidences in the world, and the book also said that the villain Cen Huai'an and the hero Qi Ming have known each other since childhood.

According to the description in the book, Cen Huai'an has a high IQ and ability, but he is too ruthless.

He and Qi Ming grew up savagely, no one cares about them, one has parents who love him.

As a result, the endings of the two were completely opposite. Cen Huai'an was doomed from birth, and he would go to perish.

Chu Xia had a general impression of many plots in the book "The God of Ages", but this passage left a deep impression on her.

Especially when she heard the name Qi Ming, these words would automatically appear in her mind.

No accident, Qi Ming next door is the male lead.

But Chu Xia wasn't very nervous either, it was too early for the plot to develop, and it wouldn't start until the two of them grew up.

The current Qi Ming is just a kid still drinking malted milk, and Cen Huai'an is also slowly changing.

A flap of butterfly wings can cause a hurricane. Now that it has been stirred up more than once, the change will not be just a little bit, and Cen Huaian's future will not develop as in the book.

The neighbor next door has been moving things for the past two days, Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian not to approach easily, so as not to bump into him.

Cen Huai'an didn't want to get close either, he is currently obsessed with Connect Six.

Chu Xia needs to hurry up and endorse, and the two of them can't finish a game for an hour or two.

She asked him to go and play with the children of Sister Li's family, but Cen Huaian didn't want to go, so he sat there alone, playing with himself.

Chu Xia saw that he was having fun by himself, so he ignored him.

Half a month to go to the hospital for reexamination, Chu Xia took Cen Huaian to the hospital on Sunday.

This time, the old Chinese doctor Li Guanzhong's complexion was much better, and he smiled kindly and said: "That's right, take good care of your body according to the doctor's advice, and you will be well soon."

He hates patients who don't listen to him the most. He came and cried and said that he was not cured. Not taboo, the medicine is not good to eat, and even the gods can't cure it!

"Thank you, doctor."

Chu Xia herself could feel the changes in Cen Huai'an. Her body was growing slowly, but it was also getting better.

"I'll adjust the prescription again, you continue to take it, and I will return to see you in half a month."

After leaving the hospital, the sun was shining brightly outside, Chu Xia opened an umbrella, took Cen Huaian's hand to the department store, and bought toys for him.

The counter selling toys is full of toys, such as small plastic pistols, spinning tops, small green accordions, and leather balls.

"Is there anyone you like?" Chu Xia asked him.

Cen Huaian made up his mind last night, and today he wants to ask his mother if he can go pick up trash with Brother Bang.

Unexpectedly, he was taken to the hospital by his mother before he had time to say something after eating early in the morning.

When I came out of the hospital, I came to the department store again. He thought that his mother was going to buy something again. When he was brought to the toy counter, he hadn't reacted yet. He was thinking that his mother was going to buy things quickly, so it shouldn't take long.