CHAPTER 109

Jiang Zhida did not persuade her again. If the second uncle Jiang and his wife had not forced Jiang Zhiyi too hard, she would not be as afraid to go home as she is now.

Jiang Zhiyi was selecting her newly-taken photos on the table, with a light in her eyes that she didn't have when she was in the capital.

"Brother, you don't know how free and happy my life is now. I also miss my parents, grandpa and you, but I want freedom even more."

Jiang Zhiyi had already chosen the photo and looked up at Jiang Zhida.

At this time, Qian Ran came out of the kitchen, poured a cup of hot tea for everyone, and naturally sat next to Jiang Zhiyi.

Jiang Zhida looked at him and Jiang Zhiyi suspiciously, always feeling that something was not right between them.

"Brother Da Zi." Qian Ran interrupted Jiang Zhida's thinking, "When you go back, help me and tell my parents that I will not go home for the New Year this year. I will go back to see them when I have time."

Jiang Zhida looked at him, then at Jiang Zhiyi, and leaned back on the sofa at the back: "Like Zhiyi, you didn't go home for the New Year last year. If you don't go back this year, your parents may come directly to Yangcheng to find you."

Qian Ran smiled and said, "Let them come find me. I will show them the scenery of Yangcheng and Shenzhen."

Jiang Zhida didn't speak, but stared at his eyes for a while. Qian Ran still smiled, touched his face and asked, "Brother Da Zi, what's wrong?"

Jiang Zhida shook his head: "It's okay, I'll go check out the factory first. Xiaoran, please come with me."

As soon as the two of them walked out of the door, Jiang Zhida took out a cigarette and held it in his mouth, then took out another and handed it to Qian Ran.

Qian Ran pushed the cigarette to him again: "Brother Da Zi, I quit smoking."

Jiang Zhida raised his eyebrows, lit the cigarette in his mouth, took a drag, put his arm around Qian Ran's shoulders and said, "Xiao Ran, there's something wrong with you."

Qian Ran lowered his head and smiled: "I knew I couldn't hide it from you."

Jiang Zhida: "What's going on with you and my sister?"

Qian Ran walked out with him, and the smile on his face made Jiang Zhida feel particularly dazzling: "As you can see, the two of us are together."

"Fuck!" Jiang Zhida raised his elbow and knocked Qian Ran away.

"I asked you to take care of my sister. Is this how you take care of me? Directly taking care of me and becoming my brother-in-law?"

Qian Ran rubbed his bruised belly, but the corners of his mouth were still raised, showing no anger at being attacked: "Brother Da Zi, I think it's good for me to be your brother-in-law. You see, I have a career, and I used to smoke. I have quit now, I don't go to the red light district, I don't have any bad habits..."

The cigarette in Jiang Zhida's mouth had been crushed on the ground: "If it weren't for this, do you think I would only hit you once? But if you dare to be sorry to my sister, you also know my methods, Jiang Zhida."

Qian Ran nodded: "I know. Brother, don't worry, I will be good to Zhiyi for the rest of my life."

Jiang Zhida stared into his eyes and saw the seriousness in his eyes, then turned around and said, "Remember what you said. Also, don't change your name to my brother yet, you haven't married my sister yet."

Qian Ran: "It's not a matter of time."

Jiang Zhida elbowed him again: "Shut up!"

Jiang Zhida came to Yangcheng not only to see the market, but also to hand over the orders he received to Qian Ran. These orders are quite special and have strict requirements.