CHAPTER 115

The results of this Municipal Mathematical Olympiad competition are related to the quota to participate in the National Mathematical Olympiad competition, and only the first prize can participate.

The No. 4 Middle School teacher originally had high hopes for the top contestants in the senior year of high school, but now looking at the faces of his favorite students, he could only sigh and stop asking any more questions.

Zhang Lu was sitting on the bus, holding a kettle in his hand to drink water, and talking to Cen Huai'an beside him: "The competition in one city is so difficult, so how difficult will it be in the national competition?"

After handing in the test paper, Zhang Lu knew that she would definitely not win the prize this time, but she also knew her own level. Just like Teacher Jiang said, she came over to make up the number. She was not very sad and had a peaceful mind.

Cen Huaian said calmly: "We have prepared papers for the National Mathematical Olympiad Competition."

The Mathematical Olympiad class had done so many papers that she couldn't even remember what papers they had done. She looked at him in confusion and asked, "When?"

Cen Huai'an told her which day Zhang Juan was, and Zhang Lu's eyes widened: "Do you remember this?"

Cen Huaian: "Why don't you remember?"

Zhang Lu: The blow was so sudden.

"Okay, you don't need to say anything anymore."

When chatting with Cen Huai'an, you will always be hit by dimensionality reduction. If he hadn't been unwilling to skip a grade, he might be in college now.

When the results of the city competition came out, Cen Huaian was sitting in the Mathematical Olympiad class doing questions. After attending the courses arranged by the school every day, students in the Mathematical Olympiad class will study here.

Teacher Jiang came in with a proud smile on his face, holding two certificates in his hand, and his energy was a little higher than usual.

"Everyone, stop for a moment. I have some good news to announce."

All the students in the class stopped writing and looked at him. Only Cen Huaian is still writing with his head down. He has a question at the moment and is counting on the critical moment. Nothing can disturb him.

"Congratulations to Cen Huai'an and Tang Song from our sophomore Mathematical Olympiad class. They won a first prize and a second prize in this city competition!"

"Wow!"

"Amazing!"

The class suddenly heard voices of exclamation, looking at the two of them in unison.

Cen Huai'an was still doing math with his head down, as if the award announced was not his. Tang Song looked at Teacher Jiang, his expression not very excited.

"Cen Huaian and Tang Song, come and receive your awards."

Cen Huai'an had just written down the final calculation results. As soon as Teacher Jiang finished speaking, he stood up.

Tang Song's actions were the same as his. The two of them must not be excited, and they were not as high-spirited as the classmates in the class.

The classmates in the class clapped their hands excitedly, looking at the two men as if they were looking at gods in the sky, an existence they could not surpass.

After all, in the competition we participated in together, we didn't even get a consolation prize, but the two of them still got good awards, which really opened a big gap between them and their classmates.