CHAPTER 20

Cen Zhengnian's phone number?

He seldom called, and the original owner seldom called him either. Cen Zhengnian was busy, but the original owner felt that calls were expensive.

The two met on a standard blind date in this era, and the elders on both sides of the family were anxious.

Cen Zhengnian is old and has always been obsessed with scientific research. His parents are afraid that he will spend his whole life with scientific research.

The original owner's parents wanted to take advantage of the big tree of Cen's family, so the engagement and marriage were very fast, and they got married after only seeing each other.

After getting married, Cen Zhengnian stayed at home for three days and hurried to the northwest.

Later, An An came back once when he was one year old, and he never had time to come back after that.

The two have no relationship, and they don't have time to cultivate it, and the original owner doesn't think it's any good if Cen Zhengnian doesn't come back, anyway, she will send money anyway, and she only cares about her natal family.

At this time, most people on blind dates live like this, and they become relatives as they live their lives.

Of course, the current Chu Xia has no feelings for Cen Zhengnian, how can a man who has never met before have feelings for him.

For Cen Zhengnian, the definition of early summer is very clear: the breadwinner.

So Cen Zhengnian would call, Chu Xia was a little surprised.

She took Cen Huaian to the canteen of the family courtyard, and called Cen Zhengnian.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Comrade Luo?"

A very upright male voice came from the phone, like a trained soldier.

It wasn't Cen Zhengnian, and he was unlikely to be waiting by the phone all the time, after all, he was so busy with work.

"Yes, I am."

The man on the opposite side immediately said: "Cen Gong is busy, please wait, I will call him ."

stand up.

"Chu Xia?"

The male voice on the opposite side was pleasant, gentle and magnetic, like a guqin being plucked lightly, or like a jade stone colliding, with a slight panting sound, it should be running over quickly.

"It's me." Chu Xia rubbed his ears, "What are you calling?"

Cen Zhengnian on the opposite side was stunned for a moment, feeling that the Chu Xia on the phone was a bit colder than the one in the letter, but he didn't think too much about it.

"Beef, mutton, melons and fruits in Ganzhou can't be kept for a long time, and they will spoil when they are sent home, so I sent beef jerky and dried fruits, is that okay?" After

Cen Zhengnian finished speaking, he felt a little guilty.

It was rare for his wife to say that she and An An wanted something to eat, but he couldn't satisfy it.

Although he met his wife on a blind date, they are married, and he is responsible for the family. He knew that his husband and father were unqualified, so he gave everything materially he could.

Chu Xia felt the guilt in Cen Zhengnian's tone. It turned out that he himself knew that he was sorry for his family, but he chose the country in front of everyone.