CHAPTER 98

Jiang Zhishu stood up and walked behind Luo Peng, taking the iron box from her hand. There was a big white cat head painted on the iron box. He did not open it: "This is cooling oil."

It was not this round iron box that was used to apply medicine to Luo Peng before.

"No." Luo Peng looked at him and smiled gently: "This is the ointment I made myself in Chu Xia. I have used it. Take a look and see if the redness has gone away."

Luo Peng smoothed his hair to the side so that Jiang Zhishu could see more clearly.

The neck was bright red before, but now the redness is really not that obvious. It can be seen that the sunburned skin is slowly getting better.

Jiang Zhishu opened the round iron box, and a fresh smell of herbal medicine came out. It was not unpleasant, and the ointment was green and translucent. He dipped his hand into a little ointment and applied it carefully on Luo Peng's skin.

"Does it hurt?" Jiang Zhishu asked Luo Peng.

"It doesn't hurt." Luo Peng said, "It feels cool and very comfortable."

Jiang Zhishu applied ointment on all the sunburned areas on Luo Peng's neck. He held the ointment with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Luo Peng put down his hair, turned around and saw Jiang Zhishu's expression, and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Zhishu placed the small round box on the table, raised his eyes and looked at Luo Peng: "Is this ointment Chu Xia's own secret recipe?"

Luo Peng didn't know, she didn't ask Chu Xia.

Jiang Zhishu said: "Ask her for me. If so, I have a business that I would like her to help with."

Luo Peng blinked and tried to think about the business that Jiang Zhishu was doing. He didn't talk much to her, but if there was any big move, he would discuss it with her because he might lose money if it failed.

"Is it that business where you study medicine?"

The investment in this business is relatively large, and the cycle for achieving results and benefits is relatively long. Jiang Zhishu told Luo Peng when he first started doing it, that if it failed, he might have to lose everything he earned now.

After hearing this, Luo Peng hugged him and said, "It doesn't matter, I still have a job, I can support you."

Jiang Zhishu immediately raised his hands and hugged her, using his actions to deeply express the turbulent emotions in his heart.

Jiang Zhishu nodded: "Yes. I need more medical prescriptions."

He has now found suitable medical researchers from prestigious universities, as well as talents in chemistry. Of course, Jiang Zhishu is also looking for professional R&D talents for his other electrical appliance business. These two are the directions he wants to develop vigorously in the future.

It is best to combine machinery and medical treatment. In this regard, there is a large blank market in China.

Luo Peng said: "Let me ask Chu Xia for you."

After hearing what Luo Peng said about Jiang Zhishu's meaning, Chu Xia fell into deep thought: "Let me think about it, and I will give you an answer in a few days."

Luo Peng was not in a hurry. He couldn't be in a hurry when it came to Jiang Zhishu's business. Being anxious would make mistakes easily.

After returning home from Grandpa Chiang's house in early summer, I was still thinking about this matter.