CHAPTER 129

When Tao Tao saw Jiang Zhida, a sweet smile appeared on her face and she immediately ran towards him: "Why are you here at this time?"

It's only seven o'clock now, and everyone hasn't had much breakfast. Jiang Zhida came so early, which surprised and surprised Tao Tao.

Jiang Zhida quickly released a hand to support Tao Tao's body: "Be careful. I will give you fish soup to drink."

Jiang Zhida shook the food box in his hand, and Tao Tao could already smell the fresh fragrance of fish soup.

She had been cleaning up the house all morning and had not eaten yet. When she smelled this smell, her stomach immediately made a "gurgling" sound.

Tao Tao covered her stomach in embarrassment, looked at Jiang Zhida with blinking eyes, and said pitifully and embarrassedly, "I'm hungry."

The smile on Jiang Zhida's mouth widened even more. He ruffled her hair, put his big hand around her shoulders, and led her into the house.

"That's just right. My fish soup was delivered in time."

"Uncle and aunt." Jiang Zhida greeted Tao's father and Tao's mother.

"I'll bring you fish soup, come and drink it together."

Tao's father and Tao's mother smiled at Jiang Zhida cautiously and did not come over.

In the small house of the Tao family, Jiang Zhida felt as comfortable as the owner here. But Tao's father and Tao's mother were too nervous, as if they had become guests.

Jiang Zhida asked Tao Tao where the bowls and chopsticks were. After getting the answer, he directly brought four bowls and chopsticks over, took out the fish soup and other dishes and placed them on the table.

Then he forced Tao's father and Tao's mother to sit down at the table, and put the chopsticks in their hands: "Uncle and aunt, do you like this food? If you don't like it, I will serve it in a different way."

Dad Tao held the chopsticks and didn't know where to start, so he just kept saying: "I like it."

Tao's mother also kept nodding.

Jiang Zhida patted his chest and smiled cheerfully: "Then I'm relieved! Uncle and auntie, eat it while it's hot."

He used serving chopsticks to pick up dishes for Tao's father and Tao's mother. The two carefully ate the dishes brought by Jiang Zhida, with sour eyes and a huge smile on their lips.

Tao Tao held the bowl and drank the milky white crucian carp soup inside, the smile on her face never disappeared.

Her eyes fell on Jiang Zhida's face, and she couldn't suppress the sweetness in her heart. Her eyes were full of admiration and love for him.

After the meal, Tao Tao helped her mother clear the table, but Jiang Zhida stopped the two of them.

"I'll do it! I'll do all the work at home."

How could Mother Tao let him do housework at home? She grabbed his hand and kept shaking her head, pushing him aside.

Tao Tao grabbed Jiang Zhida: "Brother Da Zi..."

Jiang Zhida didn't insist anymore, because he noticed the discomfort of Tao's father and Tao's mother, and sighed in his heart, still smiling on his face: "Okay, it seems that my uncle and aunt still love me!"

He took Tao Tao for a walk outside. Jiang Zhida had other things to do today and couldn't stay here for long.

The two of them walked along the narrow path in the alley. Both sides of the path were not as clean as the main roads outside. There were many small potholes because the road had been in disrepair for a long time.