CHAPTER 37

There are a lot of people watching movies on National Day, and there are many young people and families at the gate.

At the door in early summer, they also saw the children of Bangzi. They no longer sell ice cream, but sell melon seeds, peanuts and soft drinks, and many people buy them.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian did not pass, An An ran to talk to them alone. Because the movie hadn't started yet, he helped a few children sell things for a while.

When he came over, he held a paper bag of melon seeds and peanuts in his hand, and handed it directly to Chu Xia: "Mom, you eat."

Chu Xia took it over without politeness, and asked Cen Huaian, "Have

you given me the money?" Said to give it to us."

"I have to give it too." Chu Xia asked An An to send the money back, she didn't know how he told Bangzi, she only saw Bangzi frown and looked at her, and took the money.

Entering the cinema, Cen Huai'an held Chu Xia's hand tightly, and looked into the cinema curiously.

He has never been in a movie theater before, it can be so big, and so many chairs can be placed in it!

How is the movie played? What is that big white cloth in the middle for?

He had a lot of questions in his mind, but he didn't ask anything, he just guessed in his mind.

After Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian took him into the seat, he sat in his own seat, and couldn't help turning his head back and forth, touching the chair here and there with his hands.

Chu Xia felt his excitement, grabbed his groping hand, pointed to the big white cloth facing the family of three and said, "When the movie starts, there will be pictures on it, it's similar to watching TV at home, it's just a movie The screen is bigger."

As she spoke, Cen Huai'an's attention had been drawn to the white cloth, and his eyes were full of curiosity.

Chu Xia was about to say a few words about the principle of film screenings, when Cen Zhengnian suddenly asked beside him, "An An, do you want to know how the film is released?"

Cen Huaian immediately turned his head to look at him, hesitating "Yes" One sound.

Hearing this, Cen Zhengnian showed a smile on his face, stood up from the chair, pulled An An up by the way, and said, "Then let's go and see how the movie plays."

Cen Huaian's eyes lit up, and he turned to look Xiang Chuxia's eyes only express one meaning: he wants to see.

Chu Xia waved his hand: "You guys go." Cen Zhengnian also reached out to Chu Xia: "Let's go together?" 

Really unwilling to go, he didn't insist anymore, he took Cen Huai'an's hand and walked out of the seat, walking towards the projectionist in the middle. 

At this time, when showing movies, a projectionist sits in the middle of the movie theater at a height above the head of a person, manipulating a projector. 

When Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an passed by, there were many children surrounded there, all of whom were curious about the projector and playing movies. 

When Cen Zhengnian went over to ask, the projectionist said with a good temper: "Look, just watch. You can only watch but not touch." 

This projectionist has a good temper, otherwise there would not be so many children around. If the projectionist has a bad temper, he won't let anyone approach him.