CHAPTER 30

As long as Zhang Yanmei thinks of the letter from her daughter-in-law that she accidentally saw, she can't wait to tear up the Luo family. It is definitely impossible to give a good face.

The letter mentioned the room division.

The Luo family really had a good plan. First, let the sister-in-law become a regular, then let Brother Luo be promoted, and finally get a house.

In fact, these are not the reasons for Zhang Yanmei's anger, the most important thing is that they touched her negative scales - her son.

The letter clearly stated that as long as the Luo family was allocated a house, Luo Chuyu would not be allowed to continue to suffer and continue to serve this fool. She could not rely on this for the rest of her life.

Luo Chuyu has been married for ten years and has two children. The secretary's family has made a lot of money. Even if she filed for divorce, no one would say anything, and would say that she was conscientious enough.

At that time, even the secretary will not be able to prevent her from divorcing and finding a normal person.

Zhang Yanmei was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

Naturally, Wang Yulan didn't get an explanation, and she was ridiculed secretly by Zhang Yanmei.

Zhang Yanmei said directly: "There are too many families in the factory who are more difficult than you. The Luo family is not that difficult. Why can't you bear it?

Your family doesn't think about the factory at all, but only wants to take advantage of the factory. This is not possible. Yes.

As the secretary's in-laws, they should lead by example and not make things difficult for the secretary. Comrade Wang, what you said just now, your ideological awareness is too low."

Then I gave Wang Yulan a thoughtful quotation at home and asked her to recite it at home.

Seeing that Wang Yulan was angry and trying to force a smile, Zhang Yanmei felt relieved, and she let out a cold "hum".

If you want to throw away their family after using it, it depends on whether she agrees or not.

divorce? That is absolutely impossible, even if her son is a fool, since Luo Chuyu is married, she will serve her son for the rest of his life.

How can there be such a good thing if you don't pay at all after enjoying the benefits. As long as her husband is here, the Luo family will never even think about getting a house.

The originally registered room allocation list was the number that was crossed out in this way.

Zhang Yanmei has not doubted the authenticity of that letter until now. There are many things that the secretary has done for the Luo family in the letter, some of which are not known to outsiders at all.

So this letter must have been written to Luo Chuyu by the Luo family, so it was so private.

At that time, Zhang Yanmei left Luo Chuyu's room after reading the letter.

She often went into the room of her son and daughter-in-law, just to check whether Luo Chuyu was careful in taking care of her son, and whether they slept separately or together at night.

She was afraid that Luo Chuyu would act the same way on the surface but not the other way around. Luo Chuyu has been married for so many years, and she didn't say she was relieved.

At most, the frequency of checking is not so frequent. When I first got married, I watched it every day, then once a few days, and now once every two weeks.