CHAPTER 32

An An immediately turned her head and saw a tall man standing at the door, who looked exactly like her father in the photo!

His dad is back.

Cen Huaian felt a sense of unreality. He raised his head and met Cen Zhengnian's eyes. He couldn't understand the emotion in his eyes, but felt that those eyes made him uncomfortable.

It's really his dad. After realizing this reality, Cen Huaian immediately stared at Cen Zhengnian with red eyes, like a young tiger who was suddenly enraged, with resentment, anger and endless grievances in his eyes.

Cen Zhengnian felt as if his heart was stung by a bee, it was sore and painful, his eyes and nose were full of sourness. He clutched the basket tightly with his hands, the tendons in his hands were bulging, and he tried hard to suppress the pain in his heart.

"An'an." With a kind smile on his face, he carefully called Cen Huai'an's name.

Cen Huaian's mouth was tightly pursed, and his eyes became even redder. He turned around quickly, took a pen and continued to count the money he earned today, as if he didn't want to care about Cen Zhengnian at all.

A wry smile appeared on Cen Zhengnian's face, and his tall body suddenly became depressed at this moment.

He didn't see that Cen Huai'an didn't write a single number in his pen, but just scribbled circles on the paper, drawing fiercely and violently, venting his grievances on the paper.

Chu Xia saw it, reached out and snatched the notebook in his hand: "Don't draw, it's a waste of paper."

She stood up, took the basin and basket in Cen Zhengnian's hand, and said to him: "I'll cook, your son, you Coax yourself."

How to coax, she didn't say. Cen Zhengnian has been away for four years, if he can't even coax his son well now, then there is no need for him to come back in the future.

When Chu Xia walked out, he didn't care about the situation in the house anymore, and the rest was the business of the father and son.

She opened the lid of the pot, and the steaming heat came out, and a strong aroma of rice came out.

Chu Xia hurriedly put the lid back on, took the pot down and put it on the ground, let the rice suffocate with water vapor, it will be more fragrant, and she started to cook shrimp.

She didn't make the shrimp complicated. She used the homemade method. First add oil, fry the shrimp on both sides to change color, then pour in the minced green onion, ginger and garlic and fry until fragrant, then add soy sauce, rice wine, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and a bowl of water , boil over high heat to collect the juice.

When he reached the last step, Chu Xia heard Cen Huai'an's extremely suppressed and wronged cries coming from the room. The sound made Chu Xia feel distressed and his nose was sore.

Not knowing what Cen Zhengnian did or what he said, Cen Huaian's crying in the room suddenly became louder, and all the grievances and resentments were released with this crying.

The meal was ready, and Chu Xia didn't enter the house.

With the door behind her back, she stood on the corridor railing and looked out, but her ears kept listening to the movement in the room.

A neighbor passed by and heard Cen Huai'an crying in the house, and asked curiously, Chu Xia smiled and said, "It's not easy to see Dad..." Needless to say,

everyone can understand what she means, with an expression on her face. I understood the expression I understood, and left without asking any more questions.