CHAPTER 127

After those semiconductor bosses visited the integrated circuit production line of the leading semiconductor company in H country, they were not shocked at all.

After returning to China, he reported to the country and began to apply for more policy support from the country.

When Cen Huaian received the notice from Professor Liu, a new national secret project had already begun. After Professor Liu received the project notice, he began to prepare to apply to join the project.

Not everyone is eligible to join this project, and state-supported projects will certainly have a large amount of funding and preferential policies.

So as long as you can apply for this project, you don't have to worry about future research being aborted because of insufficient funds.

In the final analysis, research on semiconductor chips still requires spending real money. Otherwise, how can we do research if we can't even afford the materials for experiments.

Professor Liu is a leader in semiconductor research at Jinghua University. The school supports most of the research he does, and all funds allocated to him are given priority to him.

But Professor Liu was still short of funds. He made a lot of investments outside and cooperated with the semiconductor company he founded.

And this new national project is another opportunity.

Cen Huaian and his senior sister were assigned an important task by Professor Liu, which was to write a project application form, which would be used to show everyone at the application meeting.

If your ability is not good enough, or your conditions are not good enough, or your application is not done well, your application for this project will be rejected directly.

The two are the main people in charge. Professor Liu said to them: "You can use it for everyone else in the laboratory. I will give you templates and various advantages of our laboratory. You are mainly responsible for integrating and selecting the best ones." Front."

Professor Liu gave Cen Huai'an and his senior students information on the achievements he had made for most of his life, the various awards he had won, and the various projects he had participated in.

Cen Huai'an looked at the archives on the entire door of the room and had a premonition that he would be even busier next.

The senior sister's name is Zhao Xuebing. She held the application template, which contained various parts that needed to be sorted out. She pointed at the directory and asked Cen Huai'an directly: "One of us is responsible for half of it, which parts do you want to do?"

Zhao Xuebing has recognized Cen Huaian's ability. She knows that Cen Huaian can complete the task well no matter what he does.

Cen Huai'an looked at those parts. The workload was about the same. He didn't care what he did: "I can do anything, you choose first."

Zhao Xuebing: "Okay, I'll do the first half and you do the second half. If you have any opinions, put them forward now. If you have ideas after we start working, I won't accept them."

She has always been so straightforward in speaking. After she starts to be busy at work, if she wants to change her tasks, it will cause her a lot of trouble.

"I don't have a problem with it, that's all."

After dividing the work, the two of them got busy. Professor Liu said that they could use everyone in the laboratory, so Zhao Xuebing directly asked his junior students for help.

Cen Huaian understands the attitude of the people in the laboratory towards him. Because he is young and has high qualifications, but is favored by the professor, many people in the laboratory are not convinced by him.