CHAPTER 2

The location of the family courtyard is very superior, and there is a main street as soon as you go out.

It's just that the street here is very different from Chuxia's last life, there is no traffic, and there are no urban beauties rushing to work.

Not to mention cars, there are not many bicycles on the street, because it is not commuting at this time, only people wearing black and blue factory uniforms with a few bright clothes in between, talking, laughing and walking on the road with their arms crossed.

The houses on both sides of the road are all red or off-white brick houses, the highest of which is no more than three or four floors, and most of them are one or two floors.

There are many trees, and they are very tall, and there is no plan. There are willows, poplars, and tung trees, and they grow very wanton.

Chu Xia walked ahead, not only observing the surrounding environment, but also paying attention to Cen Huai'an who followed behind.

He walked with his head down in a muffled voice, not knowing what he was thinking.

At this time, a bicycle was riding fast behind him, and the young man on the bicycle let go of the handlebar deliberately, showing off his riding skills happily.

Suddenly, the bicycle hit a small rock with a bang, and the handlebars lost control instantly. The young man said "ah! ah! ah!" with a look of horror on his face, as he was about to hit it.

Chu Xia's sharp eyes quickly pulled Cen Huai'an to his side, and the young man fell headlong into a dirt nest by the side of the road, hitting his head on a tree with a "bang".

At that moment, Chu Xia felt his head hurt a little. But she had no sympathy for the young man at all.

She looked down at Cen Huai'an's situation. No matter how precocious he was, he was still a five-year-old doll. He was frightened when he was almost hit by a car, and his face turned pale when he stood there.

Chu Xia was going to check if he was touched, but Cen Huaian avoided her hand with confusion in his eyes.

His mother would save him and not cry in fright. This is something that five-year-old An An can't understand no matter how she thinks about it.

He always felt that the current mother seemed a little different from before, but he didn't know what was different.

Chu Xia didn't care about Cen Huai'an's actions, walked over with a cold face, and kicked the young man's ass: "Is there anything wrong?" When the young man looked up, he

saw a very thin but still good-looking woman. Red, ashamed and embarrassed.

He covered his head and hurriedly shook his head and said, "No...it's okay."

Chu Xia didn't care if he was okay, but said, "Since it's okay, then get up and apologize to my son, do you know that if I hadn't been quick, you would have Hit him! Look at my son's thin body, if you hit him, you can still get it!"

The young man was young, and he was supposed to be handsome, so he was frightened when he almost bumped into someone.

After being told by Chu Xia, and looking at her and Cen Huai'an's appearance again, her face turned even redder, she felt ashamed and couldn't help being afraid.

If he really bumped into someone and had an accident, he would be psychologically troubled for the rest of his life.

"I'm sorry!" He immediately stood up and bowed firmly.