CHAPTER 47

It's impossible not to be talked about behind the scenes, but Chu Xia never thought that Huang Tingyue was the one who said that she spoke the most in the office.

"Her husband is not at home, and she doesn't know what to do with her fancy dress every day? If you want me to say, she just wants to attract the attention of those male employees." On the contrary, there is an elder sister who speaks for

Chu Xia: "She is married, not the kind of person you said , I haven't seen her talk to male employees. But she really likes to dress up too much."

Is it a mistake to love to dress up?

If this had been done a few years ago, I'm afraid it would have been pulled out for criticism.

Chu Xia didn't continue to listen, and directly opened the door to go in. The voice stopped abruptly, and the speaker showed an embarrassed look on his face.

Chu Xia looked at Huang Tingyue and said expressionlessly: "You can say some things in front of me, but I can't hear you if you say them behind your back. But it's useless if you say it, and I won't change it. A wise man sees a wise man and a benevolent sees a benevolent, you What kind of person they are depends on what kind of person they are."

Huang Tingyue blushed and turned pale after being scolded, and no one else spoke for her, and they all lowered their heads as if they were busy with their own affairs.

They just like to talk behind their backs, and no one dares to say anything in person when they are caught.

Chu Xia and Huang Tingyue broke up completely in the office.

Of course, Chu Xia didn't think he was friends with her at first, but he used to say a few words, but now he doesn't say a word.

It just so happened that she could work quietly and do her own thing. There is still one month before New Year's Day, and they are also busy preparing for the New Year's Day program.

The Propaganda Department and the trade union are responsible for the cooperation. If there are more people, there will be more people talking, and the progress will be slow. But this has nothing to do with Chu Xia, she is just a little girl, responsible for doing things according to orders.

It's just because she and Huang Tingyue don't get along well, so there may be some unsatisfactory work and cooperation, but it doesn't affect the overall situation. Chu Xia doesn't care so much, and Huang Tingyue herself is troubled.

"Chu Xia, sort out the borrowed and returned amounts of these clothes."

"Okay."

Chu Xia took the notebook to the person in charge to check the borrowed and returned amounts one by one, and stopped at Huang Tingyue.

"I don't know, you can ask the performer." She straightened her clothes with a look of discord.

Chu Xia: "I don't know how many clothes you borrowed out? You don't know if you haven't returned them yet?"

Huang Tingyue's face froze for a moment: "I don't know." Chu Xia

stopped asking her and wrote directly in the notebook, Huang Tingyue: The number of loaned and returned garments is unknown.

Then the data log was handed in, and Huang Tingyue was called by the minister to talk.

Soon she ran back crying and threw the data record book in front of Chu Xia: "Did you do it on purpose? The clothes are all there, can't you count them yourself?" Chu Xia looked at her with a funny face: "You