CHAPTER 51

The train stops and goes, and the two days of riding in the early summer have been tense, and I dare not sleep too soundly at night.

Fortunately, nothing happened in the past two days. Most of the people who can take the sleeper berth are rich and connected. Relatively speaking, it is safer than the hard seat.

Those thieves and kidnappers will not come here.

Except for getting hot water to go to the toilet, Chu Xia and An An stayed in the sleeper, and she took An An with her when she went out and came back, so she was careful all the way and finally arrived at Ganzhou Railway Station.

Ganzhou Railway Station is the same as Liangzhou Railway Station, there are a lot of people getting off the train, shoulders rubbing each other, Chu Xia dragging An An is also crowded in the crowd.

When she finally walked out of the station with An An, she found that her pocket was scratched.

Fortunately, Chu Xia had a few cents in change inside, so I didn't feel bad if it was stolen, but the coat had a hole, and the cotton in the padded jacket was turned out, and the clothes were ruined all of a sudden.

There was no way to mend clothes at the station. Chu Xia held the luggage in one hand and An An in the other. She couldn't cover the opening, so she had to be careful not to let the cotton fall out.

There were also a lot of people outside the station. Chu Xia looked up and looked around, but they were all people and couldn't find anyone to pick them up.

She and An An called Cen Zhengnian before taking the train, and Cen Zhengnian told her to take An An out of the station and not to wander around, just wait where they are, someone will come to them.

Chu Xia was watching, when she suddenly heard a gentle and excited male voice: "Chu Xia, An An!"

She immediately followed the voice and saw Cen Zhengnian walking towards her and An An, beside him were still There was a woman in her fifties wearing a military uniform, and she was looking at the two of them in surprise.

Chu Xia breathed a sigh of relief, his tense body finally relaxed, and a smile appeared on his face, he lowered his head to look at An An, and whispered, "An An, the one in the military uniform is grandma."

The original owner had Jiang Shengnan's memory in his memory, although it was a bit blurred because of the long time. But she and Cen Zhengnian came to pick them up together, and they were of the right age, and they were still wearing military uniforms. There was no doubt that she was her mother-in-law.

Cen Huai'an glanced at Jiang Shengnan, and quickly retracted his eyes, still staring at Cen Zhengnian closely, with no expression on his face, but nervous, happy and a little shy in his eyes.

As soon as Cen Zhengnian came over, he stretched out his hand to hug Cen Huai'an, his heart couldn't restrain his excitement, he stroked Cen Huai'an's head with his big hand, and looked at Chu Xia with smiling eyes.

"Did the journey go well?"

Chu Xia: "Smooth."

Except for the clothes being cut off when leaving the station, the whole journey was smooth, without encountering kidnappers or top-quality passengers.

Cen Huai'an lay in Cen Zhengnian's arms, wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, and called softly, "Dad."

In Cen Zhengnian's arms, a small smile appeared on the corner of Cen Huai'an's mouth. The embrace and smell are still the familiar smell of father, his small body is buried in Cen Zhengnian's arms very dependently.

Months of miss, now finally have a place to volatile.

Cen Zhengnian hugged An An, his eyes fixed on Chu Xia's face, and he was very glad that he insisted on asking for leave to come to the station so that he could see his wife and children for the first time.