CHAPTER 81

On September 1st, Cen Huai'an started to register for school. He no longer had to attend preschool, but went directly to first grade at the primary school affiliated with the institute.

When I took him to school to pay tuition in early summer, it was easy to enroll because Cen Huaian was the child of a researcher at the institute.

The affiliated primary school was originally opened to facilitate the children of researchers to go to school, so naturally no one would get stuck.

There are more things to learn in the first grade of elementary school, but Cen Huaian knows most of them. Cen Huaian has already mastered the pinyin taught by the teacher.

Cen Huaian came home on the first day, flipped through the book and said to Chu Xia: "Mom, the content in the first grade is so simple."

Chu Xia could tell that Cen Huaian was not interested in first grade life. She had always known that An An was a genius and he also liked challenging things.

For example, Go, Sudoku, and some difficult math problems.

If Cen Huai'an wasn't so young, Chu Xia would consider letting him skip a grade. But he started school earlier than other children, and if he skipped a grade, there would be no peers around him. Chu Xia didn't want An An to be unable to make friends in the class because of his young age.

"How are the classmates in your class?"

Cen Huaian thought for a moment and said, "I'm a little older than when I was in preschool, but some people still cry."

Not only did some cry, but there were also some who didn't know the class and continued to wander around the school, and some who couldn't use the toilet.

Before every class on this day, the teacher will go out to catch the students.

Chu Xia wrapped the book cover in her hand and said, "You are only six years old now. If you skip a grade to second grade, everyone will be older than you, and you may not be able to make friends."

It's not just that he can't make friends, it's possible that some older children may think An An is weak and bully him. This is not impossible.

Cen Huaian thought for a while and said, "Mom, I don't think I can make friends in the first grade."

Cen Huai'an didn't like many of the things the first-grade children played with, and they couldn't play with them. In the preschool class of Experimental Primary School, An An also had no close friends except for his deskmate.

Cen Huaian has more friends outside of school. For example, now he likes to play with Hong Youxuan. Both of them love to play Go, and Hong Youxuan has a stable personality. The two of them played chess and discussed it all the morning without realizing it.

When Chu Xia heard An An's words, she frowned and felt a little uncomfortable. In fact, sometimes geniuses may not have a happier life than an ordinary child.

Chu Xia lowered her head to see Cen Huai'an's expression. He didn't care about whether he had friends or not. He looked normal. Chu Xia fell into deep thought.

Her original plan was to let An An go to school step by step before the third grade of elementary school. After the third grade, if he felt that the courses were too easy, he could skip a grade appropriately.

But now it was obvious that he didn't like going to the first grade. Chu Xia touched Cen Huai'an's head and said, "When your father comes back, I will discuss it with him..."

Chu Xia paused and continued: "If your father also agrees to your skipping a grade, your dad and I will take you to the principal and let you skip to the second grade."