CHAPTER 130

Jiang Zhiyi hung up the phone with Jiang Zhida and sat there without moving for a long time, thinking a lot in her mind.

Can she really lose Qian Ran?

Jiang Zhiyi asked herself, she didn't know, she only knew that when she thought of this question, her heart hurt so much that she couldn't breathe.

And her parents.

Can she really let go of her loved ones completely? impossible. Her parents, except that they always wanted her to follow the route they arranged, were very good to her, and she couldn't do it without going home and contacting her parents forever.

And just like Jiang Zhida said, her parents are old, her grandfather is also old, and she is indeed very selfish.

This evening, Jiang Zhiyi covered her face and sat in the embassy office crying silently, tears flowing from her fingers.

The problems she had avoided before were exposed mercilessly by Jiang Zhida. She could no longer deceive herself. In fact, she was a coward.

Unable to resist her parents, she ran away. Because she offended someone in Yangcheng, she fled abroad again.

She knew that Qian Ran loved her, so she knew that the current situation between the two was not suitable, but she never thought of letting Qian Ran go.

Jiang Zhiyi does love her dream, but she also knows in her heart that her dream can be realized at home. She is just afraid that she will offend people again and that those people will hurt her family.

When she went abroad before, Jiang Zhiyi thought she could give up everything for her dreams, but now when she asked her if she could, she found that the answer was no.

She can't give up everything, but can she give up everything she has worked hard for abroad? Jiang Zhiyi was also reluctant to part with it.

In order to get the truth, Jiang Zhiyi could risk her own life. She and Heida also encountered many dangers abroad, and she also received various valuable news.

In this country, Jiang Zhiyi worked hard to blend in with the locals, and worked hard to find news worthy of reporting. Finally, domestic units saw her strength, and she also established a firm foothold in the local area. Now that she leaves, all of this will be gone. .

Jiang Zhiyi was in a dilemma. Dusk rose, there was no one else in her office, and the black slowly enveloped her little by little from the window.

But Jiang Zhiyi didn't seem to feel it at all. She sat on the chair with her head lowered, her whole body trapped in the night.

After a long time, there was a knock on the door outside the house. Jiang Zhiyi's body moved suddenly, and she seemed to wake up. Her voice was hoarse and she asked with a lot of fatigue: "Who?"

"Miss Jiang, it's time to eat."

It's Hei Da. He has never returned to the country since he followed her here.

Because of Qian Ran's orders, he was responsible for his own protection, and he would even remind him of things like eating late that would affect his health.

Jiang Zhiyi didn't move and just said, "Brother Hei, come in. I have something to ask you."

Hei Da opened the door and came in. He found that the light was not turned on, so he did not move. He just stood at the door and asked: "Miss Jiang, what do you want to ask?"

Jiang Zhiyi turned her back to Hei Da, and her voice was a little hollow: "Brother Hei, do you miss home?"

Hei Da: "I think so."