CHAPTER 6

Sister Li took it without being shy, and Chu Xia heaved a sigh of relief and didn't stay longer, and came back after a few polite words with Sister Li.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw Cen Huaian was eating pancakes and porridge, his mouth was full of oil, and when he drank the porridge, he was "snorring~", eating like a pig without lifting his head.

Chu Xia sat opposite him, seeing him like this, brought the pancake directly in front of her, and Cen Huaian looked over as expected, with anxious and angry eyes.

"Give it back to me!"

"I bought the things, I brought them back, and I cooked the food. How can this be yours?"

Cen Huai'an was annoyed and wanted to snatch it. Grab, fight with stray dogs, and fight with children.

Chu Xia grabbed his hand and looked at him seriously: "I'll give you pancakes, and I won't be short of your food in the future. But you must promise me to get rid of your bad habits slowly."

Cen Huai'an ignored her, staring at the pancake with an expression of dissatisfaction.

He knew that it was fake to buy him shoes and clothes today! His mother is still the same mother, she won't give him food!

Chu Xia knew that Cen Huaian was different from normal kids, so he wouldn't push him too hard.

But she still has to finish what should be said: "I made the meal, right? You ate it before I ate it, do you think it's right? If the family wants to eat, they have to eat together, remember? Yes, grab your hands after washing your hands before eating."

Cen Huaian froze, and the anger in his eyes also stagnated.

Chu Xia snorted, "I know you haven't washed it. You still have mud in your nails."

Chu Xia pulled him up and put his hand in the basin, which contained warm water she had mixed.

Then she washed Cen Huai'an's hands finger by finger. There was only a piece of big yellow soap for laundry at home. Chu Xia made some for him and herself, rubbed it to make lather, and then washed it clean.

"Okay, from now on, wash your hands like this. You can eat after washing your hands. Otherwise, if you eat dirty things in your stomach, you will get worms, and the worms will bite you and make your stomach hurt." 

Cen Huaian immediately covered his stomach, as if It really hurts, he has been hurt before, the pain makes him roll on the ground, is there a worm in his stomach? Is he dying? Just like Grandpa Li Xiaopang, who lay on the ground and never spoke or got up. Chu Xia didn't know what Cen Huai'an was thinking. 

She guessed that he also had roundworms in his stomach. She remembered that the anti-worm drug for children was called pagoda sugar, which was very famous. She would go ask and buy it tomorrow. But as soon as he started eating, Cen Huai'an forgot about it. He had been hungry for too long, and as long as he ate, he only had food in his eyes. 

Chu Xia put the pancakes back in the middle of the table, and Cen Huaian reached out to grab them, but Chu Xia grabbed his hand and said, "Use chopsticks." Cen Huaian glanced at her, and picked up the chopsticks to pick up the pancakes. 

Chu Xia didn't have many pancakes, so she made reference to lunch and estimated that the two of them would eat all the food, just enough to be full and not full. Whether you are hungry or overeating, it is not good for the stomach. 

When Chu Xia cleaned up the dishes, he took Cen Huaian with him and asked him to clean up his own. Maybe it was Chu Xia who was full all day, he didn't resist Chu Xia's words anymore, he followed Chu Xia's example and clumsily cleaned his dishes.