CHAPTER 42

The next day, Chu Xia woke up in the warmth, she subconsciously rubbed against the warm place, and immediately felt the solid and powerful body behind her.

The hazy sleepiness in early summer disappeared in an instant, and she could feel the continuous heat coming from behind her, and the temperature was still rising.

Morning was a dangerous time, she didn't dare to move around anymore.

But Cen Zhengnian also woke up. He is a normal man, so he naturally reacted normally.

But he didn't show anything on his face. Knowing that Chu Xia woke up, he stood up and smiled at her: "Wake up. You lie down for a while, and I'll go buy food."

Chu Xia and him are close to each other, and they can feel it. His reaction.

But Cen Zhengnian was able to suppress his instincts, put on his shirt and trousers leisurely, and even put the quilt up for Chu Xia.

Chu Xia admired it in her heart: she really could bear it.

Go to work in early summer. Recently, the Propaganda Department is relatively free, because there are no major festivals, and employee benefits have been distributed.

The work in early summer is to sort out the documents, the documents of various previous activities, and then prepare for New Year's Day.

Yes, from now on the Propaganda Department will start to think about how to celebrate New Year's Day in the factory, what programs will be produced, and what employee benefits are available.

Because the time is still long, the work seems not so urgent.

"Chu Xia!"

Chu Xia was sorting out the documents for the National Day event, Huang Tingyue jumped in front of her like a butterfly with a happy little face.

The relationship between Chu Xia and the employees in the factory is not too close, they are all nodding acquaintances. In other words, she talked more than Huang Tingyue, because the two were about the same age.

Moreover, Huang Tingyue has a lively and charming personality. She can say a few words to everyone in the department, and she seems to be much more popular than Chu Xia, who doesn't know how to make progress.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Chu Xia smiled at her and nodded, noticing that there were only two people left in the office, and everyone else was busy with their own affairs.

"Chu Xia, I have something to trouble you." Huang Tingyue approached Chu Xia with a smile and said, her cheeks were still a little shy.

"Trouble me?" Chu Xia showed confusion on his face, and really couldn't think of anything Huang Tingyue could need her help for.

She also told the truth: "I am the director of the new department in the factory. If it is something in the factory, I may not be able to help." "

No!" Huang Tingyue hurriedly waved her hands and said, "It's not about work, but about me tomorrow There is a blind date, can you lend me the red dress you wore last time?"

After speaking, Huang Tingyue looked at Chu Xia expectantly, waiting for her to agree.

For ordinary people, it is more normal for colleagues or friends to borrow clothes. Now people are getting married and borrowing red suits.

But for early summer, this matter is difficult. She is not used to lending her close-fitting clothes to others. One is personal habits, and the other is hygiene issues.