CHAPTER 141

Cen Huai'an's destinations include several universities, all of which are relatively well-known universities in the country.

The first place he went to was Xicheng, where there are several universities with a long history and have produced many outstanding students.

Zhenxing Technology Company wants to recruit people, and with the reputation of Cen Huaian and the company, they are naturally popular wherever they go.

But Cen Huaian didn't expect to be so popular. When he entered Xicheng University, he and his accompanying assistants just got off the bus and saw countless students standing on both sides with fanatical admiration in their eyes and shouting loudly.

"Teacher Cen!"

"Teacher Cen, you are so handsome!"

"Teacher Cen, I like it so much!"

Cen Huaian was confused for a moment and did not expect this situation. But he quickly calmed down and greeted his classmates.

The school will not let students surround him all the time, and there are security guards and teachers to maintain order. The vice principal of the school and the dean of the School of Microelectronics personally came to pick him up.

Cen Huaian spoke to the two of them: "There is no need to mobilize troops like this."

The dean smiled and said: "We didn't arrange it. As soon as they knew the news that you were coming, they came here on their own."

Vice Principal: "The students in our school admire you after watching the news, and now they are targeting you."

Cen Huaian: "That's my honor."

Cen Huaian didn't like too much socializing, so he refused meals and other social interactions arranged by the school, saying, "Arrange recruitment interviews directly."

The vice-principal had other ideas and wanted to invite Cen Huaian to give a speech at the school.

It was difficult to invite Cen Huaian. Except for the last semiconductor exchange meeting, he refused all speeches and exchanges and learning from other schools.

He has this time, so he might as well study chips in the laboratory.

Cen Huai'an opened his mouth to refuse, but the students who welcomed him suddenly appeared in his mind. The pure and burning enthusiasm in their eyes made him nod.

"I haven't given a speech, but it shouldn't be too long."

Cen Huaian didn't want to say too much, nor did he think about what to say. This was not in his plan, but he agreed and was well prepared.

The time is set at two o'clock this afternoon. I just have time to read through the resume recommended by the dean.

Cen Huaian and the company employees who come over will not read all the resumes that are submitted. The workload is too heavy. Cen Huaian's time is precious and cannot be wasted like this.

The cooperation between Zhenxing Company and the school has been agreed in advance, so the school will screen out outstanding students in advance, and these are the ones Zhenxing needs to interview.

Now there are no more assignments. Zhenxing is now very strong. Being able to work in Zhenxing is the dream of many semiconductor majors.

After reading the students' information, Cen Huaian took out a few and placed them on top. He clicked on their names and said, "You can focus on these people."

Although Cen Huai'an and his party did not agree to the school's invitation to eat, they had a good meal in the cafeteria at noon.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Cen Huaian went to the school auditorium. It was already full of people, even the aisles were full of people, and the door was also crowded.

Cen Huaian once again felt the enthusiasm of the students of Xicheng University. He was somewhat glad that he did not refuse the vice president's request, otherwise the enthusiasm of these students would not be reciprocated.

As soon as he walked onto the stage with the microphone, thunderous applause immediately broke out from below. Cen Huai'an could see it clearly. The students were probably applauding with all their strength.

Cen Huaian raised his hand to signal the students to calm down, with a smile on his face: "Don't clap so hard. Otherwise, after the speech, I'm afraid everyone will go to the medical room to have their hands checked."

All the students laughed, and the atmosphere in the entire auditorium suddenly relaxed.

Everyone thought that since Cen Huaian looked so cold, his speech must also be cold.

But his speech was not the same. He made his research results easy to understand and yet interesting, his voice was neither fast nor slow, and he was calm and unhurried, which made all the students like him even more after listening to it.

Next came the question and answer session. At the beginning, everyone asked very serious questions, which were all mentioned in Cen Huai'an's speech just now.

Later, a girl stood up and smiled sheepishly, but she asked boldly: "I don't study semiconductors or chips, so I can't ask professional questions, so I boldly asked a teacher a small personal question. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Cen Huaian looked at her: "No. If the next question is still personal, I refuse to answer it."

The other students who were about to get excited suppressed their desire to ask various personal questions, and the topic became normal.

But Cen Huaian's lack of a partner also caused heated discussions among many students, especially girls.

Cen Huai'an is so good-looking, so outstanding, and so young. I wonder what girl wouldn't like her.

Cen Huai'an didn't take these episodes to heart. After his speech, he prepared to leave from the backstage.

He has a tight schedule and plans to leave after meeting all the selected students today, so as not to delay his subsequent plans.

Cen Huaian and his assistant walked out while talking to him about what they were going to do next.

Before he finished speaking, a figure ran over quickly. Cen Huai'an had practiced martial arts, and with quick eyesight and quick hands, he dodged and grabbed the person who almost hit the door due to inertia.

The assistant was startled, looked at the girl and said, "Do you know that you, a girl, run so fast without looking at the road and can easily hit others? Boss, are you okay?"

Cen Huaian waved his hand, and the girl raised her head, with panic and apology on her face: "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry."

As she spoke, her eyes fell on Cen Huai'an's face, and she was stunned for a moment: "Teacher Cen?"

Cen Huai'an looked at her, but his eyebrows subconsciously wrinkled and then quickly relaxed, and he said "hmm" indifferently.

"fine."

After Cen Huaian finished speaking, he asked his assistant to leave, as if he was doing a favor.

But the girl looked at Cen Huaian's back and touched her chest. She had an inexplicable feeling, as if she and Cen Huaian had more than just this intersection.

Cen Huaian's eyes were a little cold. He didn't expect that Qi Ming's girlfriend who appeared in his dream would meet him in such a dramatic way.

But in the dream, the encounter between the two was also very dramatic, but it was all a dream. In reality, apart from the recent contact, they would not have any intersection.

Cen Huaian didn't interview everyone until the evening, and then circled three resumes.

"The three of them stay."

Cen Huai'an personally recruited researchers who he was satisfied with, and naturally they followed his wishes.

After the recruitment of Xicheng University, Cen Huaian and his team went to Xicheng University of Technology the next day.

The process at each of the following universities was similar to that at Xicheng University, except that Cen Huaian declined most of the speeches at the remaining schools.

In the end, he went to the university in Beijing and returned to Zhenxing Technology with more than 20 fresh blood from the laboratory, and continued to devote himself to research.