CHAPTER 60

"It's time to go," the leader said.

The car started, and the Tiangong base became farther and farther away from Cen Zhengnian's sight. He withdrew his gaze and looked firmly ahead.

When he arrived at the train station, the leader patted Cen Zhengnian on the shoulder and gave him a train ticket: "Someone will pick you up when you get off the train. Go ahead and work hard."

Cen Zhengnian took the ticket and nodded, saluted the leader, turned and walked into the station.

When he checked the train tickets after entering the station, Cen Zhengnian knew that his destination was the capital.

He was stunned for a moment while holding the train ticket. He didn't expect it to be the capital at all, but he didn't feel surprised at all.

Because of the research he was doing, the earliest research institute was established in the capital. Later, the institute established many branches in the capital and other places across the country.

The research focus of each institute is different, and the northwest base where he is now is also a branch of the main institute.

When he came to the Northwest Base, the base had just started and was very short of talent. He came from the Northwest team, so he was asked to come here before he could graduate.

At this time, the country has made new moves to mobilize talents to work towards new goals. Cen Zhengnian wanted to participate in new research directions, so he went to the capital again.

On the train, Cen Zhengnian's mood was not calm. He was both looking forward to and nervous about the new future.

It took a long time to reach the capital from the northwest, but Cen Zhengnian did not feel tired, and he was still in good spirits when he got off the car.

As he was about to leave the station, Cen Zhengnian saw a paper sign held high outside with his name written on it.

He quickly walked out of the exit and walked up to the person holding the sign.

"Hello comrade, I am Cen Zhengnian."

The young comrade who picked him up was very happy. He stretched out his hand with a bright smile on his face: "Hello! Comrade Cen, welcome to join our big family. I am Li Liang."

In addition to taking over Cen Zhengnian, Comrade Li Liang also has to take over another person. Like Cen Zhengnian, he is also a researcher transferred from other bases.

Li Liang was a little embarrassed. He scratched his head and said, "Comrade Cen, are you hungry? Why don't you go get something to eat first?"

Cen Zhengnian had eaten it on the train, but he refused and said, "No, I'll just wait here."

The content of the work was not suitable to be discussed here, so Cen Zhengnian did not ask any more questions, took out a book and stood under a nearby tree to read.

After waiting for an hour, another person arrived. Li Liang happily called Cen Zhengnian: "Comrade Cen! Comrade Ye is here, let's go."

Cen Zhengnian closed the book and came over, and saw Comrade Ye who Li Liang mentioned. He was a very outstanding-looking man, with a bit of arrogance on his young face, and he looked at him with an appraising look.

Cen Zhengnian nodded at him, knowing that he should be a talented and confident person.

Li Liang introduced the two of them, and Cen Zhengnian learned that Comrade Ye's name was Ye Xingxu and he was from Anzhou.

Li Liang drove the company's car. He took the two of them into the car and said to them with a smile: "I have benefited from you. I usually can't drive the company's car."