CHAPTER 27

She raised her hand and rubbed Cen Huai'an's head, and said with a smile: "You can hang an oil pot on your mouth, I will take you to see it next time."

Cen Huai'an looked at Chu Xia with some resentment: Mom teased him again .

But next time I can watch a movie with my mother, Cen Huaian tried his best to suppress the corners of his mouth that wanted to turn up.

Chu Xia took Cen Huaian to an old tailor near the textile factory.

The old tailor has worked all his life near the textile factory, and is famous for his craftsmanship near the textile factory.

When she saw the leather that Chu Xia brought over, she touched it and said with a smile: "Your material is good, it is high-quality sheep fur, and this kind of leather is not common here."

Chu Xia nodded and said, "I and I My son wants to use these pieces of leather to make a winter coat."

Then Chu Xia gestured and told the old tailor what he thought.

According to what she said, the old tailor quickly drew the patterns of the two clothes, and let Chu Xia see if they looked like this.

"Yes, this is what I want. Is it difficult to make?"

The old tailor shook the wool fur and said confidently, "It's simple. I've been making clothes all my life. It's not too difficult for you. The difficult thing is to use those The clothes are made of delicate materials, and different threads are used to embroider in the middle. The craftsmanship is very complicated, and it can't be finished in a few months. They are all worn by former officials' wives." Chu Xia understands

the kind of clothes that the old tailor said, and now there is no one. Making those clothes with hand embroidery is expensive, and secondly, it was not allowed before. Most of them are fake collars, suits and coats.

In addition, early summer also made two cotton-padded jackets and trousers for Cen Huai'an. He doesn't have very warm clothes in winter, and the hand-made cotton-padded jackets and trousers may not be fashionable in style, but they are definitely warm.

After agreeing to pick up the clothes a month later, Chu Xia took Cen Huai'an and left.

nine.

The teachers of various subjects were correcting the test papers of the transfer students. There were not many people in the first place, and there were no more than twenty people taking the test. These teachers are going to change them all this afternoon.

The English teacher corrected out a very beautiful paper.

"This paper is a full score! I can't find a point to deduct points at all, and the composition is so perfect." "

I also have a full score paper here." The chemistry teacher said, "It is the first time for me to correct a test paper for transfer students." To the full score paper in chemistry."

The two teachers were very curious about the candidates who wrote this test paper, and they couldn't wait to open the seal and take a look.

Other teachers are also very interested.

Everyone knows that most of the transfer students have very poor foundations, and they are excellent if they can pass the line. Most of them may only score 100 or 200 in the exam.

So seeing a perfect score, these teachers scratched their heads. Even the current college entrance examination candidates, few can achieve full marks, especially in English.

When the college entrance examination was resumed at the beginning, English was not included in the total score, and then gradually began to increase the proportion. This year, the college entrance examination is scored as 50%.