CHAPTER 46

As soon as Cen Zhengnian returned to the base, he started working without putting down his luggage.

Solve the problems that arise in the project first. After solving the problems, I have been busy all the time. It is only now that I have completed a stage of work and have some free time.

It's mid-November now.

The letters and things sent by Chu Xia and Cen Huaian had actually been put away for several days, and only now did he have time to sit down and read them.

Chu Xia still wrote a lot of letters, about Cen Huaian's autumn outing, her troubles at work and the problems she encountered in her studies.

Among them, she wrote a whole bookmark just for making bookmarks. Cen Zhengnian couldn't help laughing at it, and even wanted to go out and find some ginkgo leaves to make some bookmarks.

An'an's letters are mixed with Chinese characters and pinyin, not many, just like writing a diary.

Dad, after you go back to work, my mother and I go to school and work every day, nothing has changed.

We went for an autumn outing on Tuesday, and I picked ginkgo leaves and made bookmarks with my mother. This is very difficult. My mother does it better, but I do it a lot worse.

Mom said that many of the things you sent were sent by grandma, so I also sent the bookmarks I made to grandma.

My mother also said that the grandpa in Beijing helped her a lot, and I also sent him a bookmark.

Dad, are you very busy at work? If you are very busy, you can send the letter back later.

Yours sincerely!

In addition to letters and bookmarks, Cen Huai'an

also sent some winter clothes in the package sent in early summer. They all wore sweaters and trousers inside, and only a black lapel double-breasted coat was worn outside.

Chu Xia wrote in the letter that he just saw this coat and thought it fit him very well, so he bought it. It is estimated that Northwest is suitable for wearing now.

Cen Zhengnian touched those clothes, feeling that his tired body seemed to be reinfused with warmth, and was about to take off his clothes to try, when the door of his dormitory was suddenly pushed open from the outside.

"Zheng Nian, I just thought of a new idea for an experiment..."

The voice of speaking stopped abruptly, and Yu Tian saw the coat that Cen Zheng Nian had spread on the bed.

Cen Zhengnian calmly straightened his clothes, picked up the coat and sweater and trousers on the bed, and was about to put them away.

Yu Tian came in one by one, with an ambiguous smile on his face: "Zheng Nian, this coat of yours is not bad, is it new?"

Cen Zhengnian ignored him, hung the clothes in the closet, turned around and said with a gentle smile: " It's from my family."

The smile on his face surprised Yu Tian, ​​and he had never seen such warmth before.

Cen Zhengnian is serious and conscientious at work, and has little free time. He reads and calculates alone in the dormitory or office.

Such a gentle smile without a sense of distance is rare.

Yu Tian smiled even more ambiguously: "It seems that sister-in-law sent it, no wonder you are in such a good mood today."

Cen Zhengnian didn't answer, got up and walked out, the gentle smile on his face restrained a bit, he didn't really want to have more time with Yu Tian Talk about family affairs.