Imagine for ErinLangham (5SOS)

Luke's POV:

                I get out of my car and walk up to Erin's house. We've been dating for almost a year now and I'm going to take her out to the fairgrounds where we can eat funnel cake, see the animals, and ride the rides. I've been looking forward to it all week and of course looking forward to seeing her. I love her and would do anything for her.

                I knock on the door and Erin answers the door. I look at her and notice that her eyes are glassy and she's shivering a little. "Hey babe, are you feeling okay?" I ask her, cause she looks sick. "Hey Luke, I'm fine. Let's go" "Okay". I open her car door, as any true gentleman would do, and she gets in. While we drive to the fairgrounds, I notice Erin lay her head on the window and close her eyes while shivering. "Are you sure you're feeling okay babe?" I ask. "I'm fine Luke! Leave it alone!" she says aggressively while she lays her head down on the window again. We finally get to the fairgrounds and are walking around, looking at the animals and exhibits when I see Erin shivering again and put on her jacket. Now, its 95 degrees today and she shouldn't be cold. I sneakily lean in and kiss her forehead, casually feeling it for a fever. I notice that it's really hot and I see that she's starting to get kind of pale. "Hey Babe, let's get home. I'm getting kind of tired", I tell her, knowing that if I actually say anything about her looking ill, then she won't want to go, so I make it seem like I want to leave. "Okay, I'm starting to get tired too". We leave the fairgrounds after only a few hours of being there and head to the car and I drive back to her house.

                Along the way home, Erin falls asleep, so when we get to her house, I get her keys out of her bag and pick her up, carrying her into the house. I lay her down on the couch to rest and start making her some soup and tea to help her feel better and getting her medicine ready.

Erin's POV:

                I wake up on the couch, not really knowing how I got there. I can see Luke in my kitchen so I call out, "Luke?" Pretty soon he's walking over to me and I can see a thermometer, some medicine, and a glass of water in his hands. "Hey babe, you fell asleep in the car, so I carried you in. I noticed that you have a fever. Can I check your temperature?" I agree and he puts the thermometer in my mouth. After a few minutes, he takes it out of my mouth and reads it out to me. "102.2, babe that's really high! We have to get your temperature down, can you take these?" he asks me as he hands me some pills and water. I take them, wincing as they go down. Luke gives me a kiss on the forehead, "Thank you babe. Get some sleep. I'm making you some soup and tea now", he says as I lay down in his lap and he runs his fingers soothingly through my hair. It feels really good and I soon feel my eyes start to get heavy and I'm out like a light.

Luke's POV

                Erin falls asleep on me, so a little while later I gently lift her head up and put it on a soft pillow so I can get up and finish making her soup and tea. I get up and I can hear the tea kettle whistle, so I go over there and take it off the stove before it can wake up Erin. I finish the soup and pour some tea in a mug and walk over to her. I can see that she's just waking up now, so I offer her the soup and tea. "Thanks Luke", she tells me while slowly drinking the tea and blowing on the soup to cool it down. She finishes both and cuddles into my arms. I hold her and try to take the sick out of her as we watch a movie. "I'm sorry for being so grumpy today and thank you for taking care of me baby. I love you". I lean down and kiss her head, "I will always take care of you. You are my beautiful girl and I love you too". For the rest of the day, we lay like that, just cuddling and holding one another while watching the movie until we both fall asleep. The next day, Erin wakes up feeling so much better.