Imagine for Louistommoisbae23 (1D)

Jessica's POV:

"Beeeep, Beeeep, Bee..." I slam my hand down on my alarm, already regretting setting it for this early, but then I remember why I set it so early in the first place. My brother Louis' coming home today! He and the other lads just got done with their last show of the year, and now they are officially on their break, which means that I will get to see my brother more! I'm so happy, already thinking what Louis, the lads and I can do while on their break. We can go to the movies, and play some football, and maybe even go shopping! I jump out of bed and instantly regret it. My stomach feels like it's in knots, and I run to the bathroom.

I just make it to the toilet before I start throwing up. That's when I notice just how cold I am, and just how much my stomach hurts. I must be getting the flu or something. Once I've finally stopped throwing up, I slowly stand up, brush my teeth, and decide to get dressed. I'm not letting a flu wreck my first day that I get to see my brother. I get dressed in a warm sweater, and some soft sweats, throw my hair up into a bun, and put my normal make-up on.

I'm just finishing putting the last bit of my eyeliner on when I hear the front door open and I hear all the guys' voices coming through. I drop my make-up, and run down the stairs, ignoring any and every stomach pain that I'm feeling, jump into Louis arms and give him a huge hug. "Hi there little monkey. Did you miss me?" he rhetorically asks as he holds me and hugs me. He squeezes me a little bit and I wince in pain, but I don't think anyone notices. After a few minutes of us hugging, I let go of Louis and start giving hugs to all the other guys. Since Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall were put in the band, the other lads have become like second brothers to me. I love them like brothers, but I love Louis most, as he is my brother and all. 

Once all the hugs have been given, Niall says, "I'm hungry. Let's have some lunch", and runs to the kitchen. Niall in the kitchen isn't a bad thing in terms of him actually cooking, he's a good cook don't get me wrong, but he will eat you out of house and home. Luckily, my mom went to the store right before she left for work today, so we have plenty of food for all.

Niall makes all of us sandwiches, but I politely decline. I really don't feel good again, and food is the last thing that I want. "Let's go watch a movie", Liam says once they've eaten, and I agree. I don't have to move, and I get to cuddle and rest, so I like that idea. We get the living room set up with lots of blankets and pillows, and Harry puts in the new Minions movie while I curl up between Niall and Lou. The movie's great, but I can't really focus on a word of it. My stomach has been hurting so much the whole time, only getting worse and worse to the point that all I can do is curl up in Louis lap and try not to cry. I don't want to ruin this day, and if I'm sick, it would definitely ruin it. When the pain gets to the point that I can't keep it in any longer, I whimper and can't help but start crying.

The movie instantly turns off, and all eyes are on me. "Love, what's going on?" Louis ask as he sits me up in his lap and finally sees the pain written all over my face. "Jess, are you in pain? Where does it hurt?" I hear Niall asking me and I point to my stomach. Because of the pain and my head not really being here today, I forgot that Niall is actually a doctor. He got his degree a few years ago, and now he has his own practice when he comes home for his breaks. "Okay Jess, can you lay down for me so that I can see what's going on with your tummy?" he asks in a calming voice and I nod my head. Louis helps me lay down on the couch, and puts my head on his lap so that he can run his fingers through my hair and try to keep me calm. "Have there been any other symptoms other than your tummy hurting?" Niall asks, in which I nod my head. "I'm really cold, and I threw up earlier this morning. I think I'm coming down with the stomach bug, but I didn't want to ruin this day, so I didn't say anything", I tell Niall and the boys. "Oh sweetheart, you wouldn't have ruined anything. If you're sick, then you're sick, and we can't blame you for that", Harry says in a sweet and calming tone, as he holds my hand, while Liam goes into the other room and gets the thermometer for Niall.

When Liam comes back, he says, "Hun, I'm going to quickly check your temperature? We just need to know if you have a fever, and how bad it might be". Liam inserts something into my ear and I hear a beep. While Liam's taking my temperature, Niall says, "Okay princess, I have to feel your stomach to see what all's going on. I'll be as gentle as I can, just squeeze Harry's hand okay?" I slowly nod my head worried about the pain, and I feel Niall's hands on my stomach. He slowly and gently pushes down on my lower right part of my stomach, and I scream out in pain. "OWWW! Please Ni, stop!" I yell in pain, and close my eyes. Niall instantly lets go, and the pain intensifies. "It hurts Ni! Please stop!" I yell again, thinking that he's still touching my stomach, but when I open my eyes, I see that Niall's stopped. "Jess, I'm pretty sure you have appendicitis. We have to get you to my clinic, and get it out immediately before it ruptures", Niall tells me. "Ni, she also has a fever of 103 degrees", Liam says and Niall looks even more worried than before. "We have to go now", he says, and before I can even protest, Louis lifts me in his arms, and carries me in the car.

Niall and Louis are in the back with me, while Harry drives and Liam directs Harry to Niall's clinic. I start crying, which only makes my stomach hurt even worse, and I say, "I'm scared. I don't want to go to surgery". Louis gently pulls me to his lap, being extremely careful of my belly and says, "You're going to be okay Jess. I'll be with you the whole time. Niall's a really good doctor, and he's going to make you feel better. I don't like seeing you hurt and sick, so let Niall take care of you". I shake my head, and try to get out of his arms, but I'm too weak and hurt too much to do so. "Please don't leave me Lou. I need you", I tell him, giving up on trying to get out of his arms and just melting into them. "Always my little monkey", he says and I calm down knowing that I'm in really good hands.

We finally get to Niall's clinic, and Louis carries me in. Niall hooks me up to an IV and gets me prepped so that he can get my appendix out. Louis keeps his promise and doesn't leave my side the whole time. "Jess, I'm going to give you something to make you fall asleep. When you wake up, you'll be all better okay", Niall says as he puts some medicine in my IV, and pretty soon, I feel really tired. The last thing that I remember before I go to dreamland is Louis holding my hand and saying, "I'll be here for you always", and then blackness.

I slowly open my eyes, seeing that I'm in a hospital bed, and remembering what all happened. Louis' sitting to my right in a chair asleep, while the other lads are spread out throughout the room. Niall wakes up and sees that I'm awake. "Hey Jess. The surgery went perfect. I got your appendix out and you're good as new. How are you feeling though? Do you have any pain?" he asks as he walks over and checks my stitches. "I'm a little sore, but nothing like it was before. Thank you Niall for taking such good care of me", I tell him, and hold my arms out in a gesture that says I want a hug. He leans down, and I give him a hug, him reciprocating. "You know that any of us lads would do anything for you. You're like a little sister to me, and since I don't have a sister of my own, you're it", he says, and I smile. At that moment, Louis and the other lads wake up. They all are really concerned about me, and promise that if I need anything, to just ask them and they will get it for me. "Well, we never got to finish watching Minions. Can we do that?" I ask and Liam puts the movie in. We all curl up together and watch the movie, laughing at the funny parts. I'm so glad that I have these guys in my life.