Imagine for Niall232677Horan (1D)

Sara's POV:

 "Sara! Can you come down here for a minute?" I hear my older brother Harry yell up to me. "In a minute Haz!" I yell down to him. I just finish putting on some blush and bronzer and go down to him. You would think that I'd be going out, but really I just put on the makeup to cover the fact that I'm sick. When I woke up, my nose was all stuffy, my stomach hurt, and my face looked pale. I took a shower to help with my nose and put on makeup to help with my paleness. I still feel like a freight train hit me and my head and stomach hurts a lot, however, I don't want my brother to know this.

You see, he's a doctor, and I'm terrified of doctors. Don't get me wrong, I love him, I just don't love it when he gets all doctory on me. He always babies me and treats me like a kid when I'm sick, and I don't like that. I know that it's just because he loves me and he wants to make sure I'm safe and healthy, but when he gets that way, he becomes so serious. I like when he's that goofy, lovable brother of mine, not when he's speaking in tongues from saying all his medical jargon.

  I walk down the stairs and am almost to the kitchen, where Harry is, when I feel a wave of vertigo hit me. Black dots cloud my vision for a second and I grab onto the door frame to keep me from falling. Harry see's this and runs over, looking worried. "Sara? What's wrong?" Haz asks me as he takes me in his arms and helps me walk to one of the kitchen chairs. "I'm fine Haz. I just stood up too fast", I tell him. He tries to move my hair off my face, casually feeling if I have a fever or not. "Stop Haz! I said I was fine" "I know you said you're fine, but I just want to make sure. I love you little sis", he tells me and brings me in for a hug. "I love you too", I tell him as I squeeze him back. "Will you please let me do a check up on you? I just want to make sure you're okay and the only way for me to do that would be to do a check up on you".

My mind starts going a mile a minute. If he does a checkup, then he'll know that I'm sick and have been hiding it from him. However if I tell him no, then he'll get suspicious that I'm hiding something from him and end up giving me a checkup. It's a catch 22 whatever way I look at it. I decide to let him do a checkup on me because I really do feel sick and I know it would be better if I just get it out of the way. I nod my head to let Harry know that he can do a checkup on me. He smiles and grabs his coat as well as mine. "Come on then, let's go down to the office. That way I can give you a full exam". I look at him like he's crazy. "I thought that you were just going to do one here. There's no reason why I should have to go to your office, nor do I want to go to your office" "C'mon Sara. I won't hurt you. Right now you look like you're about to faint and you're sweating through your makeup, so I know that you have a high fever. Just let me take care of you, babe. I just need to go to my office in order to check you out and make sure nothing else is going on". I shake my head no, and Haz comes over and picks me up like I weigh nothing. He carries me to the car, buckles me in, and starts driving. I start crying and Harry leans over the console and grabs my hand in his gently. He starts rubbing my hand soothingly and soon I feel sleepy, so I lay my head on the window and rest.

 We get to Harry's office and he pick me up again, since I'm still tired, and carries me into his office. He sets me down on an exam table, and starts to take out his supplies he'll need. He grabs his stethoscope, otoscope, thermometer, blood pressure cuff, a light, and some swabs. I look at them for a second before Harry puts his stethoscope in his ears and tells me, "Okay Sara, I'm just going to see how your breathing is. Just relax for me, this won't hurt a bit". I relax to the best of my ability and Harry checks my breathing. "You're a little wheezy, but nothing that a little medicine won't cure. I'm now going to check your eyes, ears, nose, and throat using this otoscope and light. Just tell me if it hurts". I nod my head and Harry first checks my nose and eyes. "Eyes are a little glassy, and nose has excess mucus buildup. All signs of the flu". He then checks my ears and when he puts the device in my ear, I wince in pain. "Sorry love, I think you have an ear infection too. I have to check, but I'll be fast". Harry continues checking my ears, while I wince in pain and soon it's over.

 He then asks me to open my mouth and say, "aww". When I do Harry says, "Love, your throats really red. I'm going to get a quick swab of it to make sure that you don't have strep throat on top of the flu and ear infection". I shake my head and close my mouth really tight. "Come on love, it will only take a minute. We are almost done". I reluctantly open my mouth and let Harry swab my mouth. Once he's done that, and I get the awful taste of the q-tip out of my mouth as well as stop choking on it, Harry continues on with the exam. "Babe, can you lay down for me please. I just want to make sure you're tummy and organs are okay". Again, I reluctantly lay down, but let him none the less. Harry pushes down on my stomach and I cry out in pain. "Oww! Haz, that hurts!" "Okay babe, I think you also have a stomach bug. I'm going to have to give you a shot to help cure all your illnesses as well as have you take medicine this week to get rid of your strep throat and flu".

When I hear that Harry has to give me a shot, I start to freak out again. "No Haz! I'm not letting you give me a shot. They hurt and scare me!" "Sara, it's the only way for you to get better. I don't like seeing you in pain, nor do I like seeing you sick. Please let me help you and then we'll go out for ice cream or whatever you like when this is over". I slowly nod my head and Harry gets the needle ready to inject in me. "Close your eyes babe, and it'll all be over in a second", Harry tells me as he wipes down my arm with an antiseptic pad. I close my eyes and soon I feel the shot. "Ow!" "All done", Harry tells me before I can even complain about the shot. I open my eyes and Harry gives me some medicine to help with my other symptoms. I grimace at the taste, but swallow the medicine. "You did so good babe, I'm proud of you. Now, let's go get some ice cream", Harry says as he gives me a hug. I nod my head in his chest and he helps me stand up. I still feel weak, but I know that Harry will take care of me and I'll be better soon.