Imagine for brittany36911 (Both)

Brittany's POV:

                "On your mark... get set... go!" I hear the announcer yell and I'm off. I'm running in the nationals track and field in the under 8 division for my hometown. Usually I'm the runner for the 100 meter race, but the girl who normally does the 150 meter race is sick today, so now I'm running both. I just finished running the 100 meter race only about 10 minutes ago, which gives me just enough time to cool down a little, stretch my muscles, and get some water before my second heat.

I'm running, flying past everyone else when I feel myself step on something and pretty soon I'm falling, tumbling to the ground and everyone else sprints past me. I feel immense pain in my left leg and start crying. When I look down, all I see is blood and my leg doesn't look right. It's all mis-shapened and turned the wrong way. I scream and cry and pretty soon I have a huge crowd surrounding me. "Excuse us, coming through, paramedics here!", I can hear a guy with kind of wavy brown hair say, and a tunnel forms to let two guys through.

 One of them starts checking my vitals while the other one tries to calm me down. "Hi love, my name's Ashton. I'm a paramedic and this is Liam. We're just going to check you out and help make you better okay", the guy with wavy hair tells me in a comforting voice. I nod my head and he smiles. "Can you tell me what hurts, sweetie?" Liam asks me. "M-my l-leg re-eally h-urts. Ple-ease m-make it be-tter", I shakily tells him while still crying from the pain. "Okay love, we're going to give you some medicine to make you not hurt. Then we're going to patch you up some and get you all comfy on the stretcher so we can take you to the hospital. Is your mom or dad here?" Ashton tells me. "My mom should be here. I don't know where she is though", I cry and Liam takes my hand. "Its okay sweetie, we'll find her", he tells me.

All of a sudden I hear someone yelling for people to get out of her way. I look up and see my mom pushing her way through the crowd that's gathered around me. "Mommy!" I cry. She sees me and runs over to give me a hug. "Oh baby, are you okay? What happened? I left you for 10 minutes to go to the bathroom and when I get back I see you on the ground with a crowd around you". "I tripped on my shoe lace. I didn't have enough time between my two heats to check and make sure that my shoes were tied correctly, and I guess they weren't and I tripped over them" "Oh baby, I'm sorry. Next time we'll make sure your shoes are tied really well before hand okay". She pulls me in a hug while Ashton and Liam patch me up. They first have to put an IV in me (which really hurt and my mom comforts me). Once I can't feel any pain, they start cleaning all the scrapes on my hands and legs, as well as put my leg in a split so it can't move and further damage itself. Liam lifts me on the stretcher and we all roll over to the ambulance, my mom right on our heels.

Liam drives, and Ashton stays in the back with my mom and me. He makes sure that my pain isn't too bad and my stats are stable, while my mom holds my hand and comforts me. When we arrive at the hospital, they unload me and take me to the children's ER. Two doctors come out, both in goofy scrubs and stethoscopes around their neck. "Who's this munchkin?" the one with carrots on his scrubs asks. "This is Brittany. She tripped on her shoe lace while running a track meet and possibly broke her leg, as well as she got quite a few scrapes and cuts on her hands and legs. We cleaned the scrapes and gave her something to help with the pain", Liam explains to the two doctors. "Okay, thanks Ashton, Liam, we got it from here", a doctor with Black hair says. "Let's get you feeling better, okay munchkin?" the one with carrots on his scrubs says to me as we roll into the ER. "My name is Dr. Tomlinson, but call me either Dr. Louis or just Louis", the one with carrots on his scrubs says. He points to the other doctor with black hair and says, "This is Dr. Malik, but call him either Dr. Zayn or Zayn".

 Louis then turns to my mom and tells her that they're going to take me down to radiology to get some x-rays of my leg, and tell her that she'll have to go to the waiting room until I'm done. My mom agrees and goes to the waiting room. "Mommy! Don't leave!" I cry. "Don't worry hun, she'll be back in a little while. We have to take you to get picture or your leg now. Do you like taking pictures?" Zayn asks me. I nod my head and smile. They take me down to a room that's kind of scary. I whimper, and Louis takes my hand. "It's okay Brittany. Zayn's going to go to the other room and be the one taking the pictures of your leg, while I stay here with you" He reaches over and grabs a heavy looking blanket thing and I get scared, "Don't be scared love, this is to protect you. Think of it this way, you are the princess and I'm the prince and this is my shield that's going to protect you", He says as he drapes the heavy smock on me everywhere but my leg. I smile at his reference and ask him which princess I am. "You are Aurora, and I'm Prince Phillip, how's that sound?" I nod and tell him that she's my favorite princess because she's beautiful and kind.

We continue taking about princesses and soon Zayn comes in and tells me that we are all done with the pictures and that I have a broken leg. I start crying again because I'm scared, "Don't cry, love. Don't worry I'll use my magic fairy dust and it will help heal your leg. We just have to believe that it works. You do believe in magic, right?" Louis asks me. I stop crying and nod my head. "Good. Then let's go get my magic fairly dust and then we'll go and meet your mommy in the waiting room and you can go home, okay". I nod again and they wheel me to a room.

Zayn gets the stuff for the cast as Louis gets his magic fairy dust. They come back and Zayn starts bandaging my leg up as Louis sprinkles some dust on my leg and says, "Bipodi, bopodi, boo!" I laugh and tell him that's Cinderella, not Sleeping Beauty. "Sorry Princess. What color do you want your cast to be love?" "Can I have half blue and half pink, just like Aurora's dresses?" I ask and they start wrapping my leg up in blue and pink wrap. They finish, hand me a pair of crutches and teach me how to walk with them. We then go out to the waiting room and I crutch over to my mom. "Mommy, look! I have a blue and pink cast, just like Aurora's dress in Sleeping Beauty!" "Yes, I see. It looks very nice. Did you thank Dr. Zayn and Dr. Louis for taking care of you?" I shake my head and crutch over to them and give them a hug. "Thank you Dr. Zayn and Dr. Louis for taking care of me". "No problem Princess. Come back and we'll put a new cast on you. Maybe next time you can be Belle from beauty and the Beast and get a yellow and blue cast?" Louis asks. "Yeah! That would mean that you'll be the beast though!" I say and we all laugh. They give my mom some painkillers for me to take later on, and we say bye one more time and then mom and I leave to go get ice cream, since I was such a good princess.