Imagine for Bellastyles167 (1D)

Bella's POV:

I can hear my older brother Harry calling my name from downstairs. "Bella, can you come down here for a minute? I need to talk to you about something", Harry says and I get off my bed and walk downstairs. "Yeah Haz, what's up?" I ask him as I can see that he looks a bit worried. "Um, Bells I know you won't like it, but I scheduled you an appointment with Louis for later today", he tells me and instantly I start to freak out.

You see, Louis is Harry's best friend, but he's also a doctor, and I'm terrified of doctors. Harry sees that I'm freaking out, and he pulls me into his arms. "It's okay love. Everything is going to be okay. You know Louis and you know that he would never hurt you. It's just a check-up, nothing to be worried about. We just need to make sure that you're healthy and everything's okay", he tells me as he holds me in his protective arms and kisses the top of my head.

After a few minutes, Harry tries to let go of me, but now I'm the one that won't let go. He ends up just carrying me to the car and gently setting me in the passenger seat. He puts my seatbelt on, then goes over to the driver's side and gets in. Throughout the drive to Louis' clinic, I continue to cry and I'm still shaking by the time we get there.

Once we get to Louis' office and Harry parks the car, he again pulls me onto his lap and just holds me, comforting me and explaining that everything will be okay. Eventually, I see him pull out his phone and I can see that he's texting someone for a while, but I don't know who. Soon, Louis comes out of the building, and comes over to our car. That's when I really start to freak out though because now not only am I scared, but now it becomes more real that this is actually happening.

I start breathing really fast and it gets to the point that I'm starting to get dizzy from not enough oxygen getting to my brain. "Bella, you need to calm down. If you don't you could pass out and that wouldn't be good. Just put your head on Harry's chest and copy his breathing", I hear Louis say and I do what he says. I can hear Harry's heart beating nice and even, as well as feel his chest move up and down at a normal pace. I try to steady my breathing to synch to his, and soon I'm able to breathe a bit easier. "Good job love. Just like that", I hear Harry tell me as he carefully gets out of the car and carries me into Louis' clinic.

Harry brings me into a room and gently sets me down on a bed. "You okay to start now Bells? I promise to take it slow and explain everything that I might do. Everything will be in your hands", Louis tells me as he comes over with his stethoscope around his neck and gloves already on. I'm still a little freaked out, but eventually I settle down and let Louis continue with the check-up.

Louis first starts to take my blood pressure, and check my heart beat. "Okay Bella, your heart and blood pressure are fine, but they are both a bit high. I'm guessing that it's because of the fact that you're still a bit scared right now. Just continue breathing with Harry and everything will be okay", Louis tells me as he puts his stethoscope back around his neck.

He then grabs a device with a light and tells me to look straight ahead for him. I do and he shines the light in my eyes, which causes me to flinch a bit. Louis stops what he's doing and waits for me to calm down again before he starts again. "Sorry Bella, I should have told you that was coming. I'm sorry. What I'm going to do next is shine the light in your mouth to check that your throat is okay. All you have to do is open your mouth and stick your tongue out at me", he tells me and I smile a bit at the fact that I get to stick my tongue out at Louis. He quickly checks my throat and tells me, "All good", then tells me that he's going to check my ears and nose next. I nod and he sticks the light in my ears and nose.

He continues with the check-up, explaining what he's going to do and being really patient about everything, which I'm very grateful for. We are just finishing him checking my stomach while Harry holds me when a nurse comes in with some supplies. "Okay Bella, this is nurse Niall. He's going to help me finish your exam. I promise, we are almost done, but I need to do a small blood test and then you'll be all good". I hear the words blood test though, and I start freaking out all over again. My breathing gets all ragged and I start shaking and crying again. Harry continues to hold me, and Louis and Niall try to get me to calm down, but nothing they do is working.

A minute later, I hear the door open again, and I can see me boyfriend Liam come in the door. He sees me and runs over to me, immediately lifts me into his arms and holds me close. "Babe, I'm right here. You're okay. Harry text me a while ago explaining that you needed me, so I came as fast as I could. I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner, but I'm here now and I won't let anything bad happen to you. I love you", he tells me as he gives me a kiss. Liam and I have been together since our freshman year of high school, so three years, and he's been my rock. I love him so much, and he loves me just as much. I'm so glad that he's here right now because I need him.

By the time Liam and I have broken our kiss, I'm calm again. Liam then sets me down on his lap and curls my head into his chest while Harry holds one of my hands, and I feel Niall holding my other arm in his hand. Niall holds the arm still while Louis quickly does the blood test. I squeeze Harry's hand in pain and try to pull my arm away, but Niall has it tightly in his grasp, making sure that I can't pull away and possible hurt myself. Liam whispers encouragement and gives me kisses throughout the whole thing and soon it's over. "All done Bella. You did so well", Louis says as he puts a cotton ball over the injection site and tapes it down.

After everything that's happened today, I feel really tired and drained, so Liam ends up carrying me out to the car. "Haz, do you mind if I take Bella home? I promise that I'd take care of her and let her rest, but I just want to make sure she's okay", I can hear Liam ask my brother. "Yeah, I trust you Li. Just let her rest and make sure that she's okay. Louis said that her arm might be a bit sore, so just be careful and maybe put some ice on it to help. Thanks Li", Harry says and Liam nods his head as he gently lays me in his backseat and puts my seatbelt on. He gives me a sweet kiss on the forehead and says, "Sleep babe, I'll be here for you", and I can feel my eyes close as he starts the engine to his car.

We drive to his house and Liam again lifts me in his arms and carries me inside. He sets me on the couch and goes to get a bag of ice, some popcorn, and the movie Frozen. He knows me so well. We then spend the rest of the night watching Frozen, and cuddling.