Imagine for Anonymous (1D)

Trigger warning: Eating disorder and abuse.

Kenna's POV:

I'm walking home from school when I hear, "Hey fatty! Why are you so fat? I mean, an elephant is smaller than you!" The school bully, Riley, yells out to me as she and her posse of hypocritical goons come towards me. I've just been put in a new foster care house, and had to move schools this year. So far, this year sucks. The very first day of school, Riley targeted me and bullied me. First it was just emotional and verbal, but now it's also physical. Every day I go home with more bruises and cuts than the last and no one notices. It's gotten so bad that I've actually started believing what she says and started eating less to try to make me not so fat. I've now gotten to the point that I'm eating less than 500 calories a day, however nothing that I do is helping and I continue to see myself as this fat person who's never going to have a better life.

Riley comes up and corners me against a chain link fence. One of her goons grabs a hold of my wrists and holds me down and another holds down my legs so that I can't get away. Then Riley and the rest of her posse lay into me and just start punching, kicking, cutting, and maiming me to the point that all I feel is pain. I try to get away or scream for help, but the people holding me down won't let me. Finally after what feels like hours, but was really about 10 minutes or so, Riley and her fiends stop. They let go of me, and I can see her giving me a smirk as if she's proud of what she just did and thought that I deserved it. She starts to walk away with her goons and I curl up into a ball to try to not feel the pain so much. I can see a pool of blood surrounding me, and soon blackness crowds my vision and I pass out.

Louis' POV:

The lads and I were just walking home from working a grueling 20 hour shift at the hospital. My three best friends and I are all doctors at the local hospital. We met each other in medical school and hit it off really well to the point that we are now all roommates and work at the same hospital. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted, but at the same time I feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in me. Because of me that woman who was pregnant got to meet her new baby boy. The man who thought he wouldn't live 2 more days is now living cancer free and got to go home today. The little girl who broke her leg is now not in pain and is able to let her leg heal. Because of me and my friends, we save lives and help people live healthier and longer. I love that felling and I'd gladly give up my time, sleep, sanity, ect to be able to continue saving lives.

We are just walking around the corner to our house, when I see a young girl curled up in a ball passed out on the sidewalk. The boys and I run over to her to see what all is wrong. Liam takes her small wrist in his hand and starts checking her pulse, while Niall gets out his pen light and starts checking her pupils for dilation, and Harry and I check to see what all injuries she has "Pulse is really low. She's losing a lot of blood. We need to get her to the hospital now", Liam tells us as Niall finishes checking her eyes. "Pupils reactive, but I agree with Liam. She's almost gone. We need to get her to the hospital immediately". Harry and I agree and he gently lifts her petite figure into his arms, noticing that her face scrunches up in pain. We start running back to the hospital that we came from, more worried about this little girl's well-being and forgetting how tired we are.

We get to the hospital and I grab a gurney to put her on. I grab my coat and stethoscope while I see Niall run off to get more supplies. I start listening to her heart and lungs and I can hear fluid in her lungs. That most likely means that she has punctured a lung and blood is now filling it. We have to open her up and fix her lung, but I'm worried that if we do then she will lose too much blood. She's already lost a lot already, and if she loses too much more, we might lose her. "Harry, get me two pints of blood! She's losing blood too quickly for my liking and if I could try to do surgery to fix her lung right now, I'm afraid that we'd lose her from blood loss alone. I can't fix her lung until she's a bit more stable", I yell out to Harry and he runs off to get the blood from the blood bank.